Skip to main content

Tom knows Blake Garvey from The Bachelor

Tom, Tim and Ryan are all Bondi boys. I live in Bondi too and it's not all affluent. Tim Dormer and Ryan both didn't grow up in the Eastern Suburbs. If you are born and raised in the Eastern Suburbs, it's a different story …

YUP Old money speaks its own language and decides the social set.[DOUBLEPOST=1416143105][/DOUBLEPOST]
She lives in Newtown but she went to a private girls school (so I dont know how Tom went there?)

Comparatively, Newtown is a shit pit. Private school or not.

YUP Old money speaks its own language and decides the social set.[DOUBLEPOST=1416143105][/DOUBLEPOST]

Comparatively, Newtown is a shit pit. Private school or not.
No she lives there now, I assumed she moved there when she discovered she was a lesbian

Yeah the ones Rushcutters Bay and Paddo say noooo... to. :stop:

Such segregation is a different conversation perhaps, but going back to the comment re affluent areas in Sydney... Newtown is not one of them.
Ryan & Tom don't live in Newtown though. you went way off track Kismet

Ryan & Tom don't live in Newtown though. you went way off track Kismet

Well no others before me did. Bachelor Blake is a WA boy. The thread is about Tom and Blake being friends.

I only mentioned anything re SYDNEY "affluence because others talked about it. I asked which affluent areas I then replied to YOUR comment re Tully and Newtown, Rushcutters etc.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...-garvey-from-the-bachelor.53302/#post-2094526

SO I take it no one is sure where Tom and or Ryan supposedly grew up or now live but it is NOT Newtown?

Back