Skip to main content

Tom knows Blake Garvey from The Bachelor

Take a look at this third picture on Instagram

@mtomwj (it is private) so not sure if he will accept people

tom.png

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom knows more people being from the rich affluent area Ryan is from. So now you've brought this up, the woman that works at channel 9 that Tim Dormer denies is his cousin also went to school with Tully (and Tom) and is friends with Rebecca from The Block. It's all bullshit and that's why reality shows are now failing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom knows more people being from the rich affluent area Ryan is from. So now you've brought this up, the woman that works at channel 9 that Tim Dormer denies is his cousin also went to school with Tully (and Tom) and is friends with Rebecca from The Block. It's all bullshit and that's why reality shows are now failing.

Did David know anybody at all from the entertainment industry before he went into the Big Brother house?

I would like to know where these supposedly affluent areas are?

Back