Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love Tina with all of my heart and soul. i love every single part of her. and i always will. that will never ever change.

Happy Birthday for a couple of days ago Tina Arena! Sorry I was remiss in not mentioning it. I feel so ashamed. But I do hope you forgive me. May you continue to entertain us all!

Well I never suspected I would have anything to post here, personally cannot stand Tina, even her rhyming name annoys me.
She is not to my taste, too histrionic, and kind of morbid, and just odd. But I acknowledge she has an excellent voice, I just don't like what she sings or her style.

But here you go, these guys love her....

Client Liaison say “Tina Arena is Australia’s Beyonce” ahead of duet
953c437ecd894020b0d906485c6c4555

Client Liaison videos — which explore their ‘80s-inspired aesthetic — moved them from ‘80 punters in a Melbourne pub to playing every major festival in Australia.

“YouTube is the way we got out there,” Miller says

For Diplomatic Immunity (new album) they wrote a song called A Foreign Affair that referenced Tina Arena’s past without a shout out to a beach in Sorrento.

When the chorus was out of Morgan’s vocal range they got in touch with Arena — who came to their Melbourne pad (“she said ‘How did you guys get such a swish space’”) to turn the song into a duet.

“Tina Arena is Australia’s Beyonce,” Miller says. “Her willingness to participate with an upcoming act says a lot about her as an active musician. She also graciously signed a copy of her autobiography for me.”

Once again, Arena was selected not for irony, but for her vocals to improve their song.

“People dancing to the song will take care of any criticism some people might have,” Morgan says.

“There was an ‘F’ word in the lyrics she took out. She said ‘That’s not classy’. And she was right. Time and place.”

1a7054b86300695a1dedbdab6a80650d

Well I never suspected I would have anything to post here, personally cannot stand Tina, even her rhyming name annoys me.
She is not to my taste, too histrionic, and kind of morbid, and just odd. But I acknowledge she has an excellent voice, I just don't like what she sings or her style.

But here you go, these guys love her....

Client Liaison say “Tina Arena is Australia’s Beyonce” ahead of duet
953c437ecd894020b0d906485c6c4555

Client Liaison videos — which explore their ‘80s-inspired aesthetic — moved them from ‘80 punters in a Melbourne pub to playing every major festival in Australia.

“YouTube is the way we got out there,” Miller says

For Diplomatic Immunity (new album) they wrote a song called A Foreign Affair that referenced Tina Arena’s past without a shout out to a beach in Sorrento.

When the chorus was out of Morgan’s vocal range they got in touch with Arena — who came to their Melbourne pad (“she said ‘How did you guys get such a swish space’”) to turn the song into a duet.

“Tina Arena is Australia’s Beyonce,” Miller says. “Her willingness to participate with an upcoming act says a lot about her as an active musician. She also graciously signed a copy of her autobiography for me.”

Once again, Arena was selected not for irony, but for her vocals to improve their song.

“People dancing to the song will take care of any criticism some people might have,” Morgan says.

“There was an ‘F’ word in the lyrics she took out. She said ‘That’s not classy’. And she was right. Time and place.”

1a7054b86300695a1dedbdab6a80650d

Odd? No wonder I love her lol.

Reactions: kxk
RICARDO GONCALVES

SBS World News presenter, SBS Finance Editor and Small Business Secretspresenter

Tina Arena’s Aimer jusqu’à l’impossible. My French is very limited, well, virtually non-existent, but I do know that this song says that having the ability to love, even in impossible circumstances, makes everything better. I think. Anyway, the melody is great.

Tina Arena — Aimer jusqu'à l'impossible

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...n/news-story/6c80ece0e6a0879ffd5926ed6a6493e0

15027859_10154688289396085_8477430332749680508_n.jpg

C'mon Australia! All
2764.png
❤️ is equal....Let's join the Netherlands, UK, France, Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, South Africa, the USA, Mexico...(you get the idea). It's time
2764.png
❤️
2764.png
❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back