Skip to main content

Tim's thing for Jade

LOL at the people thinking Jade is out of Tim's league! LOLOLOLLLLL Oh man I needed a good laugh this morning.
Oh the hater koolaid is strong this morning.

LOL at the people thinking Jade is out of Tim's league! LOLOLOLLLLL Oh man I needed a good laugh this morning.

Yeah I don't agree either. I seriously don't think Jade would think that either! I like them as friends though and I'm glad she called him on his motives lol. I still like both of them!

I'm pretty sure whatever Tim does is for the game and the win.
Tim is constantly thinking of ways to bring out the HMs inner feelings.
Taking Jade in the PS could stir up Drew or Ed or both, Tully and Tahan could react from this too.

Tim sows seeds and hopes they grow, he takes an interest in HMs personalities and then is able to predict their moves and he knows who he can drop a hint to and that they will do his work.

He has his sites on Tully this week, it will be interesting to see if the outside voters will take the bait.

Don't get me wrong, he plays the game well but last nights show put me off him a little, he seems to be getting pretty cocky when he was chatting to BB in the Diary Room.

I posted this in another thread but here is my take on it. I think Tim is trying to show multiple sides of himself to attract as many different kinds of voters as possible. He asked Jade for the guys who are always afraid to ask a girl out. If jade responded to his overture he was given the chance to show his romantic side
For the romantics out there, if she blew him off he got to be the one suffering from unrequited love ( for all the Tweens out there). And if he got what he got- a Jade spending all her time talking about her delusional relationship with Ed-she would lose the support of a lot of people, as the comments have shown.

I've said this else where too, I agree 100% that she doesn't like Ed, she likes the idea of Ed. From what she has said she spent a lot of time being shuffled between Italy and Australia, at the end of high school she worked two jobs to support her mother and herself. Modeling is hardly a stable career and leaves your fate in the hands of others. So she wants to create the perfect life she never had. What did she tell Tim she liked about Ed, stable, good job, nice. That could be anyone. Nothing about Ed as an individual person.

I actually think one of the reasons he gets away with being manipulative is because he's so open about it in the diary room and it's like the public is in on the joke.

I posted this in another thread but here is my take on it. I think Tim is trying to show multiple sides of himself to attract as many different kinds of voters as possible. He asked Jade for the guys who are always afraid to ask a girl out. If jade responded to his overture he was given the chance to show his romantic side
For the romantics out there, if she blew him off he got to be the one suffering from unrequited love ( for all the Tweens out there). And if he got what he got- a Jade spending all her time talking about her delusional relationship with Ed-she would lose the support of a lot of people, as the comments have shown.

I've said this else where too, I agree 100% that she doesn't like Ed, she likes the idea of Ed. From what she has said she spent a lot of time being shuffled between Italy and Australia, at the end of high school she worked two jobs to support her mother and herself. Modeling is hardly a stable career and leaves your fate in the hands of others. So she wants to create the perfect life she never had. What did she tell Tim she liked about Ed, stable, good job, nice. That could be anyone. Nothing about Ed as an individual person.

100% agree with this.

I'm thinking those who sit on the couch all day in their pyjamas.

(That is literally what I did today, And I mean literally literally, not metaphorically literally.)

I would vote for Tim, Drew and Tahan before voting for Ben, though.

Maybe tim is just trying to show jade the way ed is treating her by the way she is treating tim....unwanted attention... Please open ur eyes jade...he doesn't want you! Neither of them do!

Yeah pretty much agree.

I think part of Tim is, he knows there's something there, an angle to be played and I don't think he's super thought out about it. He's just a trouble maker personality and knows going after Jade can cause mischief and entertainment. While also maybe helping him in the game look good and others look bad. He is very aware of the fact that in the house you have to be doing something. Have stories play out to get a following.

Some people can sit there doing nothing and people will like them, he knows he's not one of those bobble head housemates.

I agree with these past few comments.

I felt so bad for Tim because even watching at home I wanted to throw the cake at Jade for spending the time talking about ED so much. I couldn't even watch it all .... it was so embarassing .... UGH my GOD. What is wrong with that girl? Tim must have been soooooo bored and it was quite rude. And she's delusional to think he took her because of ED. He's getting into Drew's head. You could see Drew tapping his fingers when Tim was flirting with Jade. I do love Jade, but she's going bunny boiler again with the bracelets and the obsession. I get she's not into Ed himself, but just a guy like him .. but still. She really should have put in SOME strategy or effort. Tim needs to win just based on the fact that he's the only housemate that seems to have a brain. Drew ruined himself with Tully ... Jade is delusional ... Tahan isolated herself ... Ed thinks he knows what he's doing while his friends get picked off one by one.. just wow.

I agree with you 100% this was more about tweaking drew over Ed. Tim is doing it to get drew to take notice and perhaps even help pull him out of his Tully stupor. That it might bother Ed is just a good side benefit.

With this one action Tim has managed to potentially change the behavior of four other people in the coming weeks. Bang for his buck.

Good post. All true IMO

Tim is hilarious. Jade is paying extra. Hahaha!
He has to do something in that place overrun with dysfunction. Tim doesn't like her! Ed's right about him playing the game, he's just shitty that Tim's better at it. The pretty ones are no match for him! Good to look at but otherwise useless.

Poor Tim. It must be frustrating to be in that house of crazy. Everybody is nuts in some way. I would have gone insane having to listen to Jade talk about Ed all night. I couldn't even stand watching it on the computer for a few minutes. I understand now when Heidi said she's ready to go stabby on Jade.

Yeah, Tim was funny with the paying extra.

Haha, I love his style, he's making Jade look (more) pathetic and making Ed look like a bastard and making himself look adorable.

I agree completely!
I am so sick of people just basing it on looks "oh jades hot tim isn't as hot so she's out of his league"
Intelligence wise, personality wise and pretty much anything other than looks wise, TIM IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER,
Wtf does she provide on the show other than rubbing herself over ed?

NOTHING
Far out people are so shallow.

Back