Skip to main content

Tim's thing for Jade

jade is embarassing herself by putting her bracelet on eds bed and continuously reassuring everyone she still likes him. she's so clueless, this could have been great to make him jealous but she already fucked that up and just boosted his ego

Make Ed jealous? I don't think he really cares tbh

As if Tim really likes Jade. First it was Heidi, then it was Jasmin, then it was Lucy, now it's Jade. He wants to knock Ed down a few pegs and Jade presented him with a challenge. Tim is something who always has to have something going on - he gets bored really easily. He likes Jade yes, but also he doesn't see her as a threat. His eyes were darting everywhere when he was talking about it in the diary room, he was taking the piss! Sure, if Jade had been interested he'd have had a go, but really... were people SERIOUSLY thinking she would? What names would she have been called then? She might be naively (and annoyingly) persistent with Ed, but I honestly don't fault her for not jumping on Tim. He's her friend!

Jade was so cringeworthy tonight with her Ed obsessing. But I like that she's not leading Tim on and just being upfront about where she stands with him. I think if she started flirting with Tim even though she has no interest in him, that would've annoyed me more.

Yes, and Tim got the hint pretty quickly, which is more than I can say for Jade.

Make Ed jealous? I don't think he really cares tbh

No, Ed doesn't care. He wants her when he is drunk or in need of a cuddle. It is even like he would be ashamed to be with her on the outside.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had a girl friend, and the kissing is ok to win, but nothing further.

ps. Ed doesn't even respect Jade. For that alone I don't like him

The only reason he invited her into the PS with him was because she didn't want to go. He's just doing it to fuck with her and all the other HMs as some kind of bizarro destructive strategy.

Are you that biased? Tim is way out of HER league.

tumblr_lk6la8qfNy1qecooao1_400.gif

Tim's had a thing for Jade from the beginning & was *so* thrilled her & Drew weren't married & asked Drew if it was ok to pursue her.

I was so glad Tim won & chose Jade & felt so bad for him for her to go on & on & on about Ed.

I was hoping during the Showdown of a Tim outcome because I was curious of how it would play out with Jade. Not crazy about the outcome but was glad to see that it did play out. I wasn't expecting Jade to become romantically involved with Tim but it would have been nice if she showed some interest in getting to know him at all as a fellow HM (like Drew did with Ben).

I thought Ed was being nice & honest to Jade just to avoid nominations, but him being in her bed, touching her, *announcing* to the house & the world that he had touched her breasts, *nominating* her - is making him look like a scum bag & toying with her. I can't agree with her chasing him relentlessly but he does just enough to not dissuade her. If he hadn't nominated her after being in *her* bed, I would give him a little more slack. She is going to be *so* embarrassed when she gets out.

I do believe Tim is straightforward & honest with them, I don't believe he is capable of playing duplicitously, unlike Ed. I don't believe Tim has any filters & just says exactly what's on his mind.

Ed thought he could coast through the game being "Prince Charming" but is now showing an ugly side. Tim was right, if Matt & Caleb were still there, he wouldn't give Jade any time (except when he's drinking).

I think Tim is just planting seeds with Ed. He may give it up & after her making NO effort, I wouldn't blame him, but I don't think he's a quitter. I think he's taking this as a personal challenge, I don't think it has anything to do with the game though.

If Jade was smart, she would at least not dissuade Tim, but she's so afraid of giving Ed another reason to reject her.

Tim's had a thing for Jade from the beginning & was *so* thrilled her & Drew weren't married & asked Drew if it was ok to pursue her.

I was so glad Tim won & chose Jade & felt so bad for him for her to go on & on & on about Ed.

I was hoping during the Showdown of a Tim outcome because I was curious of how it would play out with Jade. Not crazy about the outcome but was glad to see that it did play out. I wasn't expecting Jade to become romantically involved with Tim but it would have been nice if she showed some interest in getting to know him at all as a fellow HM (like Drew did with Ben).

I thought Ed was being nice & honest to Jade just to avoid nominations, but him being in her bed, touching her, *announcing* to the house & the world that he had touched her breasts, *nominating* her - is making him look like a scum bag & toying with her. I can't agree with her chasing him relentlessly but he does just enough to not dissuade her. If he hadn't nominated her after being in *her* bed, I would give him a little more slack. She is going to be *so* embarrassed when she gets out.

I do believe Tim is straightforward & honest with them, I don't believe he is capable of playing duplicitously, unlike Ed. I don't believe Tim has any filters & just says exactly what's on his mind.

Ed thought he could coast through the game being "Prince Charming" but is now showing an ugly side. Tim was right, if Matt & Caleb were still there, he wouldn't give Jade any time (except when he's drinking).

I think Tim is just planting seeds with Ed. He may give it up & after her making NO effort, I wouldn't blame him, but I don't think he's a quitter. I think he's taking this as a personal challenge, I don't think it has anything to do with the game though.

If Jade was smart, she would at least not dissuade Tim, but she's so afraid of giving Ed another reason to reject her.

I pretty much agree.

Moving forward, I can see Tim feeling 'Finished with you... Jade is pretty, but she's boring, Big Bruvah.'

Her Ed thing really is just an undeniable blind spot, a tactically error in the gamepley sense, but who knows, if it is endearing or frustrating t a majority of viewers.

I believe Jade could have quite easily had a mice time with Tim, and it would have only strengthen her position. If she went in there, talked a bit of tactics, had a nice dinner, and dropped her defenses and let him be a gentleman, then it may have actually worked to make Ed jealous. At least, showing any interest in him whatsoever does not work. She is such an amateur at the Dangerous Liaisons style seduction and manipulation. Ginna feel dumb when she looks at this crush.

At least we can see now it is not Ed but the idea of someone in her head which Ed doesn't differ from too much. This could have made Jade Tim's closest ally, but she threw it all away to make sure Ed doesn't see her having little lunch with Timmy from Bed 2.

In the end, I can totally see that Tim will say she is boring and was a bad date cause she just talked about her ex all night. He could have helped her, but she doesn't want help. She just really wants Justin Beiber, I mean, just wants Ed to love her.

I pretty much agree.

Moving forward, I can see Tim feeling 'Finished with you... Jade is pretty, but she's boring, Big Bruvah.'

Her Ed thing really is just an undeniable blind spot, a tactically error in the gamepley sense, but who knows, if it is endearing or frustrating t a majority of viewers.

I believe Jade could have quite easily had a mice time with Tim, and it would have only strengthen her position. If she went in there, talked a bit of tactics, had a nice dinner, and dropped her defenses and let him be a gentleman, then it may have actually worked to make Ed jealous. At least, showing any interest in him whatsoever does not work. She is such an amateur at the Dangerous Liaisons style seduction and manipulation. Ginna feel dumb when she looks at this crush.

At least we can see now it is not Ed but the idea of someone in her head which Ed doesn't differ from too much. This could have made Jade Tim's closest ally, but she threw it all away to make sure Ed doesn't see her having little lunch with Timmy from Bed 2.

In the end, I can totally see that Tim will say she is boring and was a bad date cause she just talked about her ex all night. He could have helped her, but she doesn't want help. She just really wants Justin Beiber, I mean, just wants Ed to love her.

Her clips are staring to become unwatchable, when shes with the females, everything comes down to her self deprecation, constantly Fishing for compliments off the other HM's for answers she only wants to hear.

I agree with these past few comments.

I felt so bad for Tim because even watching at home I wanted to throw the cake at Jade for spending the time talking about ED so much. I couldn't even watch it all .... it was so embarassing .... UGH my GOD. What is wrong with that girl? Tim must have been soooooo bored and it was quite rude. And she's delusional to think he took her because of ED. He's getting into Drew's head. You could see Drew tapping his fingers when Tim was flirting with Jade. I do love Jade, but she's going bunny boiler again with the bracelets and the obsession. I get she's not into Ed himself, but just a guy like him .. but still. She really should have put in SOME strategy or effort. Tim needs to win just based on the fact that he's the only housemate that seems to have a brain. Drew ruined himself with Tully ... Jade is delusional ... Tahan isolated herself ... Ed thinks he knows what he's doing while his friends get picked off one by one.. just wow.

I agree with these past few comments.

I felt so bad for Tim because even watching at home I wanted to throw the cake at Jade for spending the time talking about ED so much. I couldn't even watch it all .... it was so embarassing .... UGH my GOD. What is wrong with that girl? Tim must have been soooooo bored and it was quite rude. And she's delusional to think he took her because of ED. He's getting into Drew's head. You could see Drew tapping his fingers when Tim was flirting with Jade. I do love Jade, but she's going bunny boiler again with the bracelets and the obsession. I get she's not into Ed himself, but just a guy like him .. but still. She really should have put in SOME strategy or effort. Tim needs to win just based on the fact that he's the only housemate that seems to have a brain. Drew ruined himself with Tully ... Jade is delusional ... Tahan isolated herself ... Ed thinks he knows what he's doing while his friends get picked off one by one.. just wow.

And little Benny in the background, wearing pyjamas, listening, doing the washing up and making every grandmother in Australia want to vote for him... or some demographic. He is laying low, and working the crowd. The boys power struggle is building, while the girls is sort of boiling at this point.

And Jade, keep telling Ed you're not good enough for him, pity love is always great start to any romance.

And little Benny in the background, wearing pyjamas, listening, doing the washing up and making every grandmother in Australia want to vote for him... or some demographic. He is laying low, and working the crowd. The boys power struggle is building, while the girls is sort of boiling at this point.

I thought the Ed was the Granny demographic's candidate.

Back