Skip to main content

Tim's thing for Jade

natalia

I think this is going to be a major downfall.

I've been a Tim fan from Day 0, and for me this move seems pathetic.
Not a good choice on his behalf. Not sure what he's thinking, what's everyone's thoughts on it?

havent seen tonights ep yet, but saw last nights where he said he was "planting seeds like a farmer" in regards to Jade ... i dont think it'll result in anything significant, and no downfall... just Tim being Tim trying to keep things entertaining! it is a strange angle though... not his usual style of "prank", so who knows what he's thinking!?

He's sooooooo much better than her in so many ways!

tumblr_l2oxa4Jm5B1qacy1co1_400.gif

Jade wouldn't do anything with Tim when she's already fauxmantically involved with Ed anyway. So Tim will just laugh it off with an "At least I tried".

jade is embarassing herself by putting her bracelet on eds bed and continuously reassuring everyone she still likes him. she's so clueless, this could have been great to make him jealous but she already fucked that up and just boosted his ego

As long as he doesn't fall in love, I think he'll be fine.

If anything, it's funny to watch. And liking Jade would benefit him as a topic of discussion in the house and to increase his screen time.

jade is embarassing herself by putting her bracelet on eds bed and continuously reassuring everyone she still likes him. she's so clueless, this could have been great to make him jealous but she already fucked that up and just boosted his ego

I know. Omg her IQ is seriously....like 40.

She's so stupid. I mean Tim's probably doing this for more screen time (as mentioned above) but she should've been smart about this. She's so dumb! URGH

e.g. make ed jelly.

I don't think he likes her as much as he says he does. I think it's all just an act and part of his game plan.

I don't think he likes her as much as he says he does. I think it's all just an act and part of his game plan.

Yeah I agree.

I saw that just now. He's just trying to entertain and it's so sad that Jade didn't see this happening...and use it to her advantage.

I think it is funny. No downfall I'm seeing. If anything came from it definitely better than Drully and whatever Jades fixation with Ed is. I still love Drade though.

I think it worked wonders for Tim. For Jade, not so much

Jade is just coming off as pathetic and desperate. Seems like she just talked about Ed all night!
& putting that bracelet under his pillow was so embarrassing. Then later she says she hopes Ed is jealous. She clearly knows nothing about making somebody jealous!

I think this is going to be a major downfall.

I've been a Tim fan from Day 0, and for me this move seems pathetic.
Not a good choice on his behalf. Not sure what he's thinking, what's everyone's thoughts on it?

Hmmmm, I'm not 100% sure on whether it's a good thing or not. I'm not exactly a Tim fan, though he can be entertaining, but I think this may weaken his game plan. If he becomes too obsessed he will take his eye off the prize. But secretly I would love Jade to return his feelings, just to pi$$ of Ed ( I can't stand Ed).

Back