Skip to main content

Tim Dormer talks about being cut off by Channel 9 for engaging with behindbb fans.

dnews-files-2014-01-glass-water-670-jpg.jpg

Some people drink it. Some people pour it over someone to address an issue.
Hahaha!!!!

Love your work. :kiss:

I don't hate you, but I do think you need to learn to mentally reconcile having played the minority gay card for the win while also indulging in domestic violence and victim blaming. I think you are here to revision and rewrite history rather than actually being a fan of the show, so it's all about PR and image management.

Did IQ's drop sharply while I was away! I am pretty happy to admit my actions were flawed. I don't like the footage of moments where I did horrible things. I am not defending that. nor am I saying my series was the best or even in the top 10. I am not and never will be justifying myself for the purpose of getting you to like me. I love flawed people on TV. Most of my favourite characters on TV make horrible mistakes. Thats life. Had I been running for prom queen - I would have played differently.

Yes I have use this site to get people to watch and view my videos - thats because I am a Big Brother fan and would probably still watch videos of Housemates I didn't like from 10 years ago. LOL - Sad I know but at the end of the day who wouldn't post scoopla interviews of evicted housemates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tee
Did IQ's drop sharply while I was away! I am pretty happy to admit my actions where flawed. I don't like the footage of moments where I did horrible things. I am not defending that. nor am I saying my series was the best or every in the top 10. I am not and never will be justifying myself for the purpose of getting you to like me. I love flawed people on TV. Most of my favourite characters on TV make horrible mistakes. Thats life. Had I been running for prom queen - I would have played differently.

Yes I have use this site to get people to watch and view my videos - thats because I am a Big Brother fan and would probably still watch videos of Housemates I didn't like from 10 years ago. LOL - Sad I know but at the end of the day who wouldn't post scoopla interviews of evicted housemates.

you should be more like Estelle! happy and full of life!

Hahaha OMG I just laughed. Have not ha wine. Actually I am really run down at the moment and I am a little sleep deprived. I have been busy with work and a few other projects. I really should punch myself in the face for getting so worked up today and not proof reading. At least by now you should all know I am a terrible writer.

How is gladhole going tho... I never thought someone would MOVE there. Most people want to get out unless they get pregnant or get a trade. I grew up there, it's not terrible but it really is a bubble.

Hahaha OMG I just laughed. Have not ha wine. Actually I am really run down at the moment and I am a little sleep deprived. I have been busy with work and a few other projects. I really should punch myself in the face for getting so worked up today and not proof reading. At least by now you should all know I am a terrible writer.
That's Ok. I wasn't offended after I remembered that the genius in the 2012 season had the KFC tattoo. :p

How is gladhole going tho... I never thought someone would MOVE there. Most people want to get out unless they get pregnant or get a trade. I grew up there, it's not terrible but it really is a bubble.

I actually really love it up here. I love the people and the change of pace, it has been a massive welcome and wake up call..... We face obstacles like everyone else in CQ and for that I am proud to feel apart of the community.

Reactions: Tee
I actually really love it up here. I love the people and the change of pace, it has been a massive welcome and wake up call..... We face obstacles like everyone else in CQ and for that I am proud to feel apart of the community.
I'm not going to pretend that my opinion matters, but I think you are only one selfie with each of Estelle, Tim (and maybe Tully for no reason) away from forgiveness in this place. I think if you can pull that off without strangling each other, tears or scars, you'd look like the peacemaker. Commit to it!

So no medical attention needed :(...:cool:

:egg::egg::egg:

Hey guys can we try not to be too harsh towards Ben, I want him to come back to this forum and like, post and discuss topics with us. Ben I'm sorry that this forum makes you want to kill yourself. I hope you can stick around and participate in some more discussion with us all.

What's this? Is Voldemort trying a new career out in guidance counseling or something? :confused:

Any news if Big Brother AU is coming back at all?

Edit: Sorry just thread the other thread, duh!

Last edited:
Back