Skip to main content

Thursday Night will be DYNAMITE!

I hate how they do these BIG SURPRISE announcement adverts... cause they usually & purposely show something that is way out of context to what actually happens..

I'd throw a shoe through the TV if Tully stormed off because of something like there wasn't enough baked beans on her toast AND then later they show that she'd won Showdown & saved herself... :mad: :p

After seeing this on the live feed page "“I can’t stand anyone today!” Tully exclaims as she heads inside" and how Heidi and Tahan followed her in, I'm starting to wonder if this is the context of Tully's storming off. If so I'll be fuming.

Oh there is an official Facebook, I've never knew that, cause I don't have time to look at that.

So what controversy is gonna happen on tonight's Big Brother ?

Oh there is an official Facebook, I've never knew that, cause I don't have time to look at that.

So what controversy is gonna happen on tonight's Big Brother ?

LOL! Don't worry, you're not missing out on much. This forum is 100 x better

After seeing this on the live feed page "“I can’t stand anyone today!” Tully exclaims as she heads inside" and how Heidi and Tahan followed her in, I'm starting to wonder if this is the context of Tully's storming off. If so I'll be fuming.

Doesn't bother me but be mindful that this may be a spoiler for those not reading the live feeds.

It's Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords. A comedy band from NZ that briefly had its own TV show in the US.

Oh I thought that was him. If you are a big fan of him I suggest you watch Gentleman Broncos. He is hilarious in it!

I just find it simplistic to judge someone on their voice.

For the record, that wasn't my intention nor do I believe I'm doing that. In fairness to Mikkayla, she is obviously intelligent and when she is conversing one-on-one e.g. with Jade in the kitchen she is glib, encouraging and engaging.

But Mikkayla also has the tryhard gene that kicks in at the worst times for her and us and it too often results in a situation where her voice WILL be the loudest in the room come hell or high water. Example: the reaction to Ed's fake bandages as Mikkayla red-lined the mics with her OHHHHMYGOD! OHHHHMYGOD! screaming. Unfortunately, her voice enters that ice-pick frequency that causes hands to involuntarily clamp over ears.

For the record, that wasn't my intention nor do I believe I'm doing that. In fairness to Mikkayla, she is obviously intelligent and when she is conversing one-on-one e.g. with Jade in the kitchen she is glib, encouraging and engaging.

But Mikkayla also has the tryhard gene that kicks in at the worst times for her and us and it too often results in a situation where her voice WILL be the loudest in the room come hell or high water. Example: the reaction to Ed's fake bandages as Mikkayla red-lined the mics with her OHHHHMYGOD! OHHHHMYGOD! screaming. Unfortunately, her voice enters that ice-pick frequency that causes hands to involuntarily clamp over ears.

thank you, I accept your nomination :) next time come better prepared

From Alex M's twitter: "Given what I have just witnessed in the House, let me just say . . . Thursday night's #bbau is going to be DYNAMITE!!!!"...

Dynamite, Alex? Hmmm. Tim likes testing people to find where the boundaries are, much like children do with peers and adults. The only way he can find those boundaries with the public is to put himself up.

So 2+2 really DOES = 4.

Back