Skip to main content

Thursday Night will be DYNAMITE!

I can see Tim winning it and saving Mikkayla, then putting himself up just for the lols. That would be pretty "shocking", I think. They also keep saying how he wanted to be up for nomnoms for some reason, apparently he had some scheme or something? Either way, I'm excited for tomorrow!

Oh that would be so good. :)

Hmmm and Tim's voice isn't grating? great criteria to base your like of a HM on

What a nonsensical statement and assertion. I said nothing about Tim, but for the record he is grating in the extreme.

But what does Tim have to do with Mikkayla and vice versa? They are two separate individuals whether in the BB house or not.

As for my criteria, I had/have no knowledge of Mikkayla other than what is broadcast on the show(s). How, specifically, do you propose I reach an opinion on a particular HM if I'm not permitted to use audio/visual information as provided by the BB airings? Star signs? Tea leaves? ESP? Casting lots?

A grating voice and personality is a perfectly legitimate basis to form a view of any person. In this case, those with loud, grating voices are off-putting for me. Call it a quirk. If you wish to like and/or congregate with them, please do so.

What a nonsensical statement and assertion. I said nothing about Tim, but for the record he is grating in the extreme.

But what does Tim have to do with Mikkayla and vice versa? They are two separate individuals whether in the BB house or not.

What they have in common is a grating voice. My point is that Mikkayla isn't the only one with a voice that can be annoying. I could list a lot of others on BB and in real life. Even if a person's voice is annoying I personally don't dislike them for it.

As for my criteria, I had/have no knowledge of Mikkayla other than what is broadcast on the show(s). How, specifically, do you propose I reach an opinion on a particular HM if I'm not permitted to use audio/visual information as provided by the BB airings? Star signs? Tea leaves? ESP? Casting lots?

A grating voice and personality is a perfectly legitimate basis to form a view of any person. In this case, those with loud, grating voices are off-putting for me. Call it a quirk. If you wish to like and/or congregate with them, please do so.

You can use a range of criteria but I just found it odd you picked on something a person has no control over. How about behaviour, values, interaction with others, personality, actions, diary entries, nomination insight from them or others, character... or anything else. You are free to use it, I just find it simplistic to judge someone on their voice.

Well Tim is the one who chucked a tanty yesterday!

In the Kitchen, breakfast banter is revolving around Tim and the tantrum he threw during Showdown yesterday when the game wasn’t going his way.

“It’s like a little kid’s tanty,” laughs Caleb.

“He’s such a bad loser,” adds Tully.

Does this latest picture of the bedroom help guess? lol

liveupdate-0800.jpg

So is the showdown winner Lucy, Tim or Drew? ;)

Last edited:
Lucy's shown sleeping in the vid this morning so it's looking like Drew won and took Tim into the PS.

I think the shock is probably that Drew saved Tully and Tim offered to be put up. Or something along those lines. The best thing that could happen to Drew is if Tully is evicted. He's really shooting himself in the foot. Especially if he has saved Tully.

edit: i'm not convinced that there is anyone in Tully's/Drew's bed in that photo

I think the shock is probably that Drew saved Tully and Tim offered to be put up. Or something along those lines. The best thing that could happen to Drew is if Tully is evicted. He's really shooting himself in the foot. Especially if he has saved Tully.

edit: i'm not convinced that there is anyone in Tully's/Drew's bed in that photo
From hearing Tahan ask Matt yesterday if Tully is mad at her, my guess is Drew saved Tahan, put Tim up and also took him into the PS. I guess the shock would be because they're friends (although Tim wanted to be put up anyway or at least said he did) and the surprise being he didn't save Tully or Jade. There's definitely a reason they keep showing people talk about Tim wanting to be put up. Picking either Tully or Jade to save is just asking for trouble and if Drew has any game playing sense at all he'd realise from the boos that there's a good chance the public will turn on him for saving Tully. And the other HMs as well considering they're the ones who put her up with 15pts.

I find all this Tully hatred hilarious... She's pretty much exactly the same kind of character that little witch that everyone felt sorry for last year (I refuse to mention her name)...

Forgot to say that would also explain the clip they showed yesterday of Tully storming away. It could be either because Drew didn't save her or because he didn't choose her for the PS. Then again with that girl, it may have been because a bird chirped.

Back