Skip to main content

Thursday Night will be DYNAMITE!

Haha! I was just looking at that :) Drew has not been shown in a good light over the few days. Even my opinion on him is dropping and that's saying ALOT!

Ahh just worked out who you are on FB. I just lurk there but I certainly have noticed your posts on there and other reality TV shows over the years.

I find all this Tully hatred hilarious... She's pretty much exactly the same kind of character that little witch that everyone felt sorry for last year (I refuse to mention her name)...

The extremity of it is perplexing. People don't like something a person does so suddenly they become the devil. The human element of BB seems removed on here often, leaving us with characters that are only definitively good or definitively evil.

Are Drew & Tahan friendly? I don't recall seeing much interaction between them. Why would he save her over one of the boys?
No he didnt nominate her - he nominated Heidi (who today he's tattling too about Mikkayla!) and Ed ... he'd not going to save the boys for strategic reasons ...
He can't save Jade or Tully without causing one or the other having their nose out of joint so opts for Tahan and both girls are now angry/upset ... hmmm thinking that would cos some Dynamite in his area lol

I kind of want tully to be saved just to see the fallout on here

I don't want any of the triangle/quadrangle to go (Drew, Jade, Tully, Ed) it's all awkward fun and some drama. Other than that storyline its just Tim making waves and keeping things lively. The rest of HM's are all kind of boring and dont really do anything.

I kind of want tully to be saved just to see the fallout on here
no matter that she sulks, is overly affectionate or crossing the line - she is making people watch ... even if it is just to hate her
better to keep her in than keep boring ones ... or one dimensional ones ...

In the Kitchen, breakfast banter is revolving around Tim and the tantrum he threw during Showdown yesterday when the game wasn’t going his way.

“It’s like a little kid’s tanty,” laughs Caleb.

“He’s such a bad loser,” adds Tully.

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1140879&showcomments=true

It's not very objectively written, is it? "Tantrum" is a loaded word to use, as opposed to saying there was an argument, or he got angry etc. Even if it's taken from Caleb's use of the word, you would still expect more impartial language, or for it to be in quotation marks.

No one is going to put themselves up! It shows arrogance and audiences dont like that. well actually I could see Tim doing it for a joke (but really he thinks hes great) then he gets evicted! muahaha!

Mikkayla and Jade have saved themselves, and Drew may have seen that as a chicken's way out. Putting yourself up could be seen as a heroic thing to do. It's a high-stakes gamble, but if he pulls it off, he could go through to win.

Everyone on Facebook is saying to get Tully out. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was vote to evict and Tully was evicted with 95% of the vote!

Everyone on Facebook is saying to get Tully out. Wouldn't it be awesome if it was vote to evict and Tully was evicted with 95% of the vote!

It would indeed be a glorious day for Australia!~ The splitting of the vote is what is scaring the heck out of me. And YES FB seems quite serious in their convictions with the person you speak of as the wanted evictee!~

It isn't everyone, but dang if theyre that desperate they're going to have to vote equally for everyone else but her.

It isn't everyone, but dang if theyre that desperate they're going to have to vote equally for everyone else but her.

& that's exactly what Sthn Star/Endomol who ever they are LOVE... Cause if you desperately want someone out, you have to makes LOTS of phone calls... A vote to save only = $$$$

& that's exactly what Sthn Star/Endomol who ever they are LOVE... Cause if you desperately want someone out, you have to makes LOTS of phone calls... A vote to save only = $$$$

I reckon they'd get way more money of it was vote to evict. When 6 people are up and you desperately want someone out, most people wouldn't be bothered to vote to save everyone else just for the hope that the 6th person would be out. People would be more passionate about voting people out tho and would definitely vote a lot more.

Yeah perhaps..

I'd love to see the figures for both, would be interesting...

I hate how they do these BIG SURPRISE announcement adverts... cause they usually & purposely show something that is way out of context to what actually happens..

I'd throw a shoe through the TV if Tully stormed off because of something like there wasn't enough baked beans on her toast AND then later they show that she'd won Showdown & saved herself... :mad: :p

It's not very objectively written, is it? "Tantrum" is a loaded word to use, as opposed to saying there was an argument, or he got angry etc. Even if it's taken from Caleb's use of the word, you would still expect more impartial language, or for it to be in quotation marks.
Haha impartial? they carve up Tully on a daily basis!

Back