Skip to main content

Things You Hate & Stuff That Annoys You...

No, I am not. I don't care about him and I don't like him.
Then why do you spend so much time seeking him out and interacting with him?

It makes as much sense as eating a shit sandwich, then complaining after every bite that it tastes like shit.

Then why do you spend so much time seeking him out and interacting with him?

It makes as much sense as eating a shit sandwich, then complaining after every bite that it tastes like shit.

Good question actually. If I didn't interact with him, he might just leave the site as he would have no one to talk to. That would be ideal.

Okay, I am not going to talk to him anymore :)

Reactions: Tee
Good question actually. If I didn't interact with him, he might just leave the site as he would have no one to talk to. That would be ideal.

Okay, I am not going to talk to him anymore :)
He isn't going anywhere, that you can be sure.

Not that you asked, but my advice, if you spend your time and energy focusing on what you like and what makes you happy, as opposed to what doesn't, you will find life far more enjoyable.

:):):)

He isn't going anywhere, that you can be sure.

Not that you asked, but my advice, if you spend your time and energy focusing on what you like and what makes you happy, as opposed to what doesn't, you will find life far more enjoyable.

:):):)

Good advice! :)

Reactions: Tee
Finishing work at 0700 then fronting up at 0700 the following day for an early shift.
Should be outlawed.

I refuse to do a follow up shift that doesn't at least allow one full day off, not including the 07:00 finishing day.

Should be outlawed.

I refuse to do a follow up shift that doesn't at least allow one full day off, not including the 07:00 finishing day.
I used to work with someone who did that and I did it too for a while under a long gone regime. I love shift work but nights are part time and I'm full time so I need to make up my hours for the week, therefore I don't have a big choice, plus I am the reliever for the department, so whoever's off I cover. It doesn't happen regularly but it's happening today. The upside is finishing at 1530 instead of 1800 or 2300. Swings and roundabouts.

...I'm driving along in a 80 kilometre zone... there are double white lines for the next 10 kilometeres so obviously I cannot overtake anybody... there's only 1 car behind me and as I'm approaching a corner a car pulls out in front of both of us... it could've waited until we passed it but no!!!!... the wanker pulls out in front of us and then stays on 50 kilometeres all the way!... what a bastard!!!... why not wait until we went past?... the worst part was that I didn't even get to see what the tosser looked like because I had to turn off before I had the chance to see who it was!... grrrrrr!... some people are such wankers!... that really grinds my grits that does!... cheers.

OMG I HATE this! Also when there is no-one behind you & they pull out in front of you making you slow down, then they turn right at the next road making you come to a complete stop. WTF? WHYYYY?

Inconsiderate driving. Does my nut in!

Summer. Seriously. It's 9 billion degrees here for the third day in a row. I can't go out anywhere. I have irish pale skin & red hair. Why the FU&% do I live in Perth.

WHY.

I am naturally so pale but have spent half my life tanning to try disguise this fact. Anyway, bring on this hot summer of which you speak because I am so over Sydney's dreary rain.

I am naturally so pale but have spent half my life tanning to try disguise this fact. Anyway, bring on this hot summer of which you speak because I am so over Sydney's dreary rain.
lol Tanning doesn't even work for me I go bright red, then burn, then peel, then freckled and white! And I am moving to a warmer climate I think!

lol Tanning doesn't even work for me I go bright red, then burn, then peel, then freckled and white! And I am moving to a warmer climate I think!

Oh yeah, I fear I might be that way these days as I've not tanned at all in ages. I don't think anyone would believe I was capable of getting a tan based on my skin tone right now. You are lucky though, at least you'll have minimal sun damage as you probably learnt quickly to take good care of your skin and keep it out of the sun. No such luck with me.

Back