Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

Facebook's translation matrix usually throws out some questionable offerings from Khmer, but I rated this 5/5:

1657086619619.png

that reminds me too much of where i used to work
It's relatable for sure. Every so often I get a FB memory popping up where I've said something like "I hate my job and want to stab my boss" (that one literally came up a few days ago). Anyway they make me smile because of course I eventually quit that job without notice and left my toxic narcissistic sociopath boss in the lurch to move to Cambodia. So there's that.

It's relatable for sure. Every so often I get a FB memory popping up where I've said something like "I hate my job and want to stab my boss" (that one literally came up a few days ago). Anyway they make me smile because of course I eventually quit that job without notice and left my toxic narcissistic sociopath boss in the lurch to move to Cambodia. So there's that.
my last boss was a mix of Donald Trump and Elaine Bredehoft (Amber Heard's Lawyer) - An incompetent, incoherent, narcissitic bully.

my last boss was a mix of Donald Trump and Elaine Bredehoft (Amber Heard's Lawyer) - An incompetent, incoherent, narcissitic bully.
So difficult and stressful to work with people like that. Hope you're in a better place now.

Not sure if this will show up but it’s probably one of the funniest SNL skits in the modern era.

@Converse its a series of sketches. The jokes are all of a similar format but differ depending on the product they’re trying to scam and guest star. My favourites are Hermes Handbags, Lamborghini, and Manolo Blahnik.

@Converse its a series of sketches. The jokes are all of a similar format but differ depending on the product they’re trying to scam and guest star. My favourites are Hermes Handbags, Lamborghini, and Manolo Blahnik.

Thanks for that mate! Yes I must say I wish down here in Australia we had more of this type of late night comedy show sketches these days like they do in the USA and many other countries around the world.

Seriously I remember even in the late 1990's and maybe the early 2000's, I used to watch "MadTV" and "The Late Show With David Letterman" shows from the USA, both of which from what I remember were shown late at night on free to air channel 9 in those days.

Cheers! :)

Thanks for that mate! Yes I must say I wish down here in Australia we had more of this type of late night comedy show sketches these days like they do in the USA and many other countries around the world.

Seriously I remember even in the late 1990's and maybe the early 2000's, I used to watch "MadTV" and "The Late Show With David Letterman" shows from the USA, both of which from what I remember were shown late at night on free to air channel 9 in those days.

Cheers! :)
You aren’t missing much tbh. SNL really isn’t that funny anymore aside from the odd sketch. The late night talk shows I just watch clips on YouTube.

Back