Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

When there's something worth watching on the TV again, I'm sure all the old regulars will be back posting again!

Just seems to have hit an all time low. It's been ever decreasing circles over the past few years even with BBAU being on air. I used to get over subscribed for my silly sweeps and tipping comps, but then went from having spare spots available to not even having enough punters to bother. Sad to have lost our community.

Just seems to have hit an all time low. It's been ever decreasing circles over the past few years even with BBAU being on air. I used to get over subscribed for my silly sweeps and tipping comps, but then went from having spare spots available to not even having enough punters to bother. Sad to have lost our community.
And for once Iā€™m not to blame.

Piers Morgan's Twitter got hacked. I left the house for an hour an missed all the fun. But I found these before it all got shut down: (edit: it's back up for now)

1672119099583.png
1672119136136.png
1672119080084.png

Last edited:
This story is so relatable. And funny "Hello? Weā€™re both Asian, of course we know each other!" šŸ¤£

I've been in a situation like this where a woman was demanding I give up my seat to make up for her inability to use the seat selection function when booking, so she could sit with her daughter. She was horrible. Given I'd paid to select my seat (and had also booked meals which would be delivered to it) I said no. She was so rude!

Back