Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

ZOMGLOL - I didn't take this photo but I presume it's in Phnom Penh. Check out Xi Jinping's nipple piercings 😂

Untitled-4.jpg

A man walks into an airport lounge and sees a nice young woman and immediately he thinks she works as an air hostess for an airline. He then wonders how he can get her attention and chat her up.
He thinks to himself, 'I bet if I can guess what airline she works for - she will be overcome with my approach that she will be interested in me.. Hmm, I reckon that if I guess her airline by telling her the airlines motto - she will be so impressed then I'll be in..'

So he thinks, we're in Australia, so its probably Qantas. He leans over to her and whispers, "You're The Reason We Fly" - she reals back and gives him an awkward glance.

Nope, that's not it, perhaps British Airways, again he whispers in her ear, "Flying Is Magic". This time she reals back and gives him a nastier look.

Hmm, um, maybe its Singapore Airlines, he gets right up in her face and says, "Great Way To Fly".. She then yells, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

Then it hits him, to which he retorts, "Oh, you're from Jetstar..."

Twitter and FB usually. I wish others would contribute more to this thread though. It feels like BBBA is in its death throes now. Hardly anyone left.
When there's something worth watching on the TV again, I'm sure all the old regulars will be back posting again!

That kids been before.
I saw a kid who'd be about 4 once in the bra section in Target sizing up what must have been a triple D cup bra while his mum had gone browsing smaller cup sizes. It was so funny. His hands were up at both cups having a little grab, and immediately I thought, yup, he's been before.

Back