Skip to main content

things i hate that everyone else loves

Actually it was more unfortunate for the other housemates as she would pluck them and leave pubes on other people's beds, if I remember correctly. Oh the hilarity. :bored:
Yikes! reminds me of a pube I found in a patient's history at work when I used to work in Admissions.

Comedies entirely based on "Men are different to women, tee hee" and their stereotypes.

Housemates fighting (either I like both and refuse to start disliking one, or the fight is over some trivial crap and they should shut-up and stop boring me).

Mint or spearmint invading dairy products milkshakes ice cream etc The green makes it appear that the cow suffered from an unfortunate infection.

Big Brother producers *always* casting white haired, orange skinned, pink and fluffy wearing, soft toy grasping, mirror addicts who play dumber than the level of dumb that they already, naturally are. E v e r y year, ffs!

Photos of Vegemite a smeared faces that make the poor child look like it's face-planted in a cow pat.

Advertisers that think "cu-cu-gg-e-ly" and other actual or played up kids' speech problems are amusing and cute, not annoying because they're exploitative and trying too hard.

The over-abundance of sweet drinks compared to the scarcity of spicy and savoury type drinks.

Big Brother conflicting with cricket (except T-20 which doesn't matter because it's not real cricket).

"I was like and she was like and it was like, so, like, they were like...". Why so non-committal? Why not say what something actually *was* instead of what it was "like"? Or is it that your descriptive vocab is so lacking that you can only communicate through mime?

I hate that no store carries bedding or couch covers that are already the exact colouring of my cat.

Yikes! reminds me of a pube I found in a patient's history at work when I used to work in Admissions.
I once found a thick, curly pube hair in a langos I was in the middle of eating at a festival. As if langos aren't disgusting enough to begin with.

rhianna
sons of anarchy
leftism and all its trappings
italian sports cars
game of thrones
beyonce
hollywood blockbusters
public smartphone tapping
celebrity culture
celebrity hate
gangham style and the like
nightclubs/raves
doctor who
bacon
fake tits
anime
hiphop/rap, especially eminem
standup comedy
facebook
weekends
talent show tv (sytycd, idol, etc)

sports (except gridiron)
mobile phone gaming
'molecular gastronomy'
dancing
top 40 anything

booze/being pissed
playstation/xbox gaming
jim carrey
holidays
sushi

athletic shoes
faux 'tribal' or asian character tattoos

OMG... HOW CAN YOU HATE ALL OF THIS?!?!

I bolded the ones I like :)

Bars and Restaurants that don't have an alternate beverage or sweetener that does NOT contain sugar :(

I once found a thick, curly pube hair in a langos I was in the middle of eating at a festival. As if langos aren't disgusting enough to begin with.
i-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth.gif

-Meat, poultry, seafood, animal products, animal by-products
-Softdrink
-Coffee (too bitter)
-Dark chocolate " "
-Capsicum
-Punk and Metal
-The Notebook (grrr. so bad)
-The Block
-Sexism

rhianna
sons of anarchy
leftism and all its trappings
italian sports cars
game of thrones
beyonce
hollywood blockbusters
public smartphone tapping
celebrity culture
celebrity hate
gangham style and the like
nightclubs/raves
doctor who
bacon
fake tits
anime
hiphop/rap, especially eminem
standup comedy
facebook
weekends
talent show tv (sytycd, idol, etc)
sports (except gridiron)
mobile phone gaming
'molecular gastronomy'
dancing
top 40 anything
booze/being pissed
playstation/xbox gaming
jim carrey
holidays
sushi
athletic shoes
faux 'tribal' or asian character tattoos
Ok. I'm with you.

Apart from BACON, FACEBOOK and HOLIDAYS.

I'm with you on Game of Thrones. Some of my friends are actually shocked I haven't watched it or have no intention of watching it.

Same goes for Lord of the Rings - doesn't interest me at all.

Oh and Star Wars and all that crap - boring.

Because everyone else loves this :woot:
I think a shitload of people are sexist and love to be sexist. Look at how people react to anything feminist or anything that challenges gender roles. People are slowly moving backward on it.

I think a shitload of people are sexist and love to be sexist. Look at how people react to anything feminist or anything that challenges gender roles. People are slowly moving backward on it.

Yeah I know. I was joking, but it is a serious issue. A lot of people "love" to be assholes, sadly.

Back