Skip to main content

things i hate that everyone else loves

I really can't stand mangoes. Some here will know I dislike most fruit, but just the vague scent of a mango makes me feel sick. I hate in summer when the supermarket reeks of them.
Oh you would hate what happened to me today then. I went through the Hungry Jacks drive thru SPECIFICALLY for this "orange fanta frozen coke" that I've been hearing about.
Turns out it's actually mango flavoured and tastes like a liquified Weis bar.

Oh you would hate what happened to me today then. I went through the Hungry Jacks drive thru SPECIFICALLY for this "orange fanta frozen coke" that I've been hearing about.
False advertising. Which reminds me of a frozen slushy thing I had once at the movies. Passionfruit and raspberry. Died and went to slushy heaven. Would only surpassed if pineapple was added to it.

I would have to give this a think, I agree on Facebook though. Smart phones would be on my list, I mostly only use my phone for texting and voice calls, or as a camera.

False advertising. Which reminds me of a frozen slushy thing I had once at the movies. Passionfruit and raspberry. Died and went to slushy heaven. Would only surpassed if pineapple was added to it.
Oh that sounds delicious. I go to the movies 2-3 times a week and the best offering my cinema has ever had is OCCASIONALLY lemon lime and bitters.

Two to three times a WEEK?!

You must be richer than Ryan.
Nope. I'm a poor uni student actually, but I make enough to be able to procrastinate A LOT. I love going to the cinema, I generally see pretty much everything that comes out.

I also have a credit card. Regretful.

I could hug you! I thought I was the only person in the world who felt that way!
giphy.gif

YAY!!!

I would push over a small child for a frozen coke. True story. Nothing fruity. Just the Coke. or the Sprite is good too.

Back