Skip to main content

They need to do Secrets night this week!

Yes!! I thought this too!! I was like ahh I hope those people do not leave because I want to see them squirm when their secrets/backstabbing are exposed, but the ones who backstabbed and are two faced are the ones I want gone anyways - only reason I thought about them being there is to see their reaction lol.

Yeah, what stupid heads having secrets with Penny and lina. Should be before people leave at the next eviction. I guess there might be some stuff with lina but there's been nothing really gossipy with penny.

Yeah, what stupid heads having secrets with Penny and lina. Should be before people leave at the next eviction. I guess there might be some stuff with lina but there's been nothing really gossipy with penny.
To be honest, would we care anyway with those two?

To be honest, would we care anyway with those two?

Not so much I guess, though ryan and david might like to see how lina was talking about them but I guess they might have got a bit of an idea from nominations.

I bet the theme is a celebration of Big brother unless they are saving that for the finale. Alex M mentioned something about that on the Mike Goldman podcast.

Nothing will top Jade finally getting a wake up call about Ed. She was almost catatonic during the dinner but came to life after that.

They should move secrets nights to Monday. Then have the evictions on Tuesday and Wednesday so we get at least one day for a reaction.

I know it would mess up the schedule at the last minute but they've shown no desire to maintain scheduling consistency thus far, so why start now?

damn they will be revealing the power play stuff so David needs to stay so he can see Chloe isnt real!
I'm pretty sure that David won't be surprised that "Chloe" isn't real.

He may still buy the call-in story; but he's made it clear that he's dubious about the Chloe that came into the house being real. IMO, they should have picked someone younger to portray her.

The Last Supper/Trick or Treat episodes of 2012-2013 were shit. They had no footage to make them worthwhile.

Last year the only decent piece of footage was showing Jade that Ed had nominated her in Week 8 - otherwise the HM's were caught multiple times saying live on air "That wasn't even that bad" or "Is that it?".

Back