Skip to main content

They need to do Secrets night this week!

pawlini

I've got the power
Secrets night is scheduled for Nov 24th which is next Monday with only 6 HMs left. 2 of them will be Lina & Penny who haven't been in the house long enough to make this night worth it.

I say move this night up a week to this Monday as the potential is a lot more huge! if Leo goes then he will never see Skye talking about Ryan, if Priya goes, everyone else wont see her sneaky gameplaying, if David goes they won't see he's been up front and to their face about everything. if Ryan goes Travis will never see all the shit he's said about him.

This is just shit.

Meh on when the secrets night will be, this season has been a big let down, so it won't surprise me if productions fucks this up as well... I'm more interested in what the theme will be. 2012 was the last supper and 2013 was Halloween... anyone have any ideas on what this years theme will be....

I don't think I've ever seen a Secrets Night before. I gave up watching 2012 halfway through, and I only watched sporadically towards the end of 2013, probably making sure I missed something called Secrets Night.

leo isn't gonna be there to see skye crushing on ryan etc so year really not gonna be juicy stuff

as unSmart as Skye seems, she DID see what the australian public think of couples

lawson
cat
aisha

so she IMMEDIATELY started to distance herself from LEO and NOT be seen as a couple

her hormones and infatuations have been repressed since

Back