Skip to main content

They are saving Priya too much?

I don't think she was ever up with katie? I thought they were immune from nominations.

She and Katie were both up, the week after they had their paid for immunity and were hence immune. It was for the second eviction that they were both up - the one where Dion got the boot.

With 40% of the save vote? - not what I would call in danger.

She did not have 40% of the save vote as Cat received the most votes to save at 30% (Sonia said it on the eviction episode.) making her(Cat) the only one safe from the second night's eviction. Dion was evicted with 16%, which would mean the remaining 54 percent would have had to have been split between Priya, Katie and Travis.

quote: Cat received 30% of the votes to save, while Dion received 16%. In the middle were three housemates sitting at 17%, 18% and 19% respectively. Source: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/bbau/2014/day-22-recap.html

Yes, and the following night after further voting for the remaining evictees, Priya had 40%, Travis had 36%, and I don't remember the rest.

Yes, and the following night after further voting for the remaining evictees, Priya had 40%, Travis had 36%, and I don't remember the rest.

The simple fact she was still up for the second night, speaks volumes so it's very clear she was in danger that week with her being on either 17, 18 or 19% the previous day.

I remember they left it between Katie & Priya and Katie went so she was next to go. They didn't stop the votes that week either.

I remember they left it between Katie & Priya and Katie went so she was next to go. They didn't stop the votes that week either.
Yes but Cat was the most saved the first night and Dion went home. The next night when they reopened the voting Priya had 40% of the votes, Travis 36% and Katie was evicted with 24%. So they left her on the couch with Katie as they were a pair but by the numbers it should've been Travis on the couch with her if they were doing a true bottom two.

Yes but Cat was the most saved the first night and Dion went home. The next night when they reopened the voting Priya had 40% of the votes, Travis 36% and Katie was evicted with 24%. So they left her on the couch with Katie as they were a pair but by the numbers it should've been Travis on the couch with her if they were doing a true bottom two.

Yes! YASS! YesyassyesyassYES!

And with a bit of P. White thrown in for the lovers of literature, YAIRS!

ah ok, well I did say I had a bad memory so thanks for clearing that up but you cant deny that that extra night the Priya fanatics got her numbers up because they were worried.

ah ok, well I did say I had a bad memory so thanks for clearing that up but you cant deny that that extra night the Priya fanatics got her numbers up because they were worried.

That was my point too. The fact she was either at 17, 18 or 19% is a show she was NOT safe or "most saved" that week. That was Cat with 30% of votes split 5 ways which is a higher ratio than Priya's 40% split -3 ways.

I have to handed to the producers, they're playing the Prizus Freaks like a cheap fiddle. :hilarious:

Nah I don't think it was Priya fanatics. There weren't many of us then. And thankfully not as many trolls either. She picked up a lot of votes after the whole Gemma thing.

Back