Skip to main content

They are saving Priya too much?

pawlini

I've got the power
How many times now has Priya nearly gone only for Big Brother to change the rules or how many evictions there will be? Is she really a favourite of the shows or do they know she has a rabid fan base on here that will keep pumping cash into saving her like taking candy from a baby?

I think they realised last week that Marina was a shoe-in to go so they left it at that, then they decided to evict 3 this week to make sure Lawson and Cat would be evicted together, and possibly take out the other showmances, which ended up happening with Travis and Aisha.

3588b2u.jpg

Yes but the week Priya was in danger and 2nd to last to go they stopped the voting. they made her try and convince Aisha to take the money and evict herself then BB got desperate and threw Travis into the deal. Then she was saved by the skin of her teeth.

There's been other times im sure people with better memories can contribute. when she was in pairs with Katie?

Yes but the week Priya was in danger and 2nd to last to go they stopped the voting. they made her try and convince Aisha to take the money and evict herself then BB got desperate and threw Travis into the deal. Then she was saved by the skin of her teeth.

There's been other times im sure people with better memories can contribute. when she was in pairs with Katie?

She got 40% of the save votes when she was nominated as part of a pair with Katie... So not saved by the skin of her teeth then.

Aisha and Cat don't even have a pronounced fanbase, so of course Priya would be saved if she competed with them two. You should ask yourself why Cat and Aisha were always saved. :eek:

It was surprising that she surpassed Jason though. The public liked him the most (at least, more than Priya). So I'd agree with you here.

If Priya is up against David and Travis I'm sure, sadly, she'd be evicted (despite getting a lot of saves, she won't reach David and Travis's)...

Aisha and Cat don't even have a pronounced fanbase, so of course Priya would be saved if she competed with them two. You should ask yourself why Cat and Aisha were always saved. :eek:

It was surprising that she surpassed Jason though. The public liked him the most (at least, more than Priya). So I'd agree with you here.

If Priya is up against David and Travis I'm sure, sadly, she'd be evicted (despite getting a lot of saves, she won't reach David and Travis's)...

I don't think Travis would be a problem for her...

I think if she is up against Ryan or Skye, she is definitely in trouble :p

The Week Dion & Katie went (one night after the other) Priya was the next one in danger

I don't think she was ever up with katie? I thought they were immune from nominations.
Priya and Katie bought immunity from nominations when it was pairs because Dion and Jason ended up as the new HOH, so they had the superpower at noms

But the thing is, they never say when its going to be a double eviction so you will think it's a single but then turns out to be a double. It's more of a reflection on channel 9 not giving two shits about bb
The thing that's dodgy about the process is that they wait until Sunday to know for sure who is in danger of being evicted before they make the official announcement about how many hms will be evicted.

They should be straight up about how many will be evicted since the moment the phone lines are open, not wait 4 or 5 days later when they have a good idea of who it is. :thumbsdown:

The thing is that's dodgy about the process is that they wait until Sunday to know for sure who is in danger of being evicted before they make the announcement about how many hms will be evicted. They should be straight up how many will be evicted since the moment the phone lines are open,not 4 or 5 days later when they have a good idea of who it is. :thumbsdown:

Its a MESS

Back