Skip to main content

There are no rules....... Game Changer?

Sames! Hope he replies too :D

I wonder what all these changes are this week...

Yeah me to. At first i thought week 5 was when the wall was coming down then when it was moved forward by a week so I'm really not sure but can not wait to find out!!!!

Last year. But it was only for like half a day. I remember thinking that it could have been GOLD if prolonged over at least a full day or even 2 days. Hopefully it is executed more successfully this time.

That I don't remember that at all says a lot about last year's BB.

just let them go for 5 days, no dairy room,no BB , can talk about anything ,see how they go.

Haha, well that and the fact that it was really a non event. I just remember thinking how much potential the idea had. Just executed half-heatedly.

"Game Changing Week" Sounds sarcastic?

This is something i wanted to also talk about. I just saw the new bbau ad and it will have an 80's styled eviction for, the amazing 80's, sigh. And also what sounds like a sarcastic game changing week. Share thoughts.

If it is indeed the BB "holiday" I'd really like to see it occur for a length of time.

BBUK even extended it over nominations, by placing a telephone touchpad in the diary room enabling housemates to specify who they were nominating. This was during the series that had a similar diary room chair to BBAU's current chair.

[video=youtube;W19BB5TuhQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W19BB5TuhQ4&t=5s[/video]

Last edited:
If it is indeed the BB "holiday" I'd really like to see occur for a length of time.

BBUK even extended it over nominations, by placing a telephone touchpad in the diary room enabling housemates to specify who they were nominating. This was during the series that had a similar diary room chair to BBAU's current chair.

Hahahahhaha. This is great.

Yes. I vaguely remember the BB07 one, and it being criticised on here for not being as good as when BBUK did it, but I can't remember it last year?

2007, Day 52 - Joel answers the phone:

[video=youtube;ZSirEQ-V_sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSirEQ-V_sk[/video]

Game-Changing Week

What do you think is happening next week? the ads on tv say its a MASSIVE game-changer.

Tim gets nominated? Ed runs from the BB house to escape Jades advances?, Ben and Mr Cloonie become friends and then more then friends?, Jazz says something ( if she stays)?
Who knows? but the house is definitely heating up. :)
Hopefully we see some Intruders soon..

so um....
whens this game changer coming...?

and it better not have been that the evictee gets to choose who got Noms scuperpower...
exactly like last year.

so um....
whens this game changer coming...?

and it better not have been that the evictee gets to choose who got Noms scuperpower...
exactly like last year.

^This.

Another case of over-promise and under-deliver... I was expecting a lot more from this "Game Changing" week...

Back