Skip to main content

The Weather Thread

Urgh.. it's gonna be awful. Like you said, hope there's no fires. It would be catastrophic in this weather.

i hope there will be no fires too.

Unfortunatly, there are fires and not very far away from here - just south of the fires we had in January :(

Saying that some, are arson ggggggrrrrrrrrr

Nightmares being lived again :(

Unfortunatly, there are fires and not very far away from here - just south of the fires we had in January :(

Saying that some, are arson ggggggrrrrrrrrr

Nightmares being lived again :(

Urgh.. so close to the Yarloop fire too. Must be terribly traumatic for people down there right now. I read they had contained it and with the hot weather, let's hope it stays that way. Hope you are ok @hooleydooley xXx

One thing you Easters have to forward to...

This weather will be over you in the next few days as the weather patterns move eastwards.

Brace yourselves

It's 10pm and it's still hovering around the low 30s. Muggy outside, storm brewing in the distance.

i read somewhere that 2016 will be the hottest year on record. and now America has elected a climate denying bigot with an attention span of a goat in a junkyard.

Yes, you expect that here in Perth, not down south. I think they got to just under 39, not the forecast 40.

Back