Skip to main content

The WALL'S Coming down next week!

Haha! I hope Tully gets evicted before the wall comes down! Will be gold to see how she reacts to that news if they tell her on the night.

I liked the wall at first but now I'm glad it's coming down because I feel like the HMs' interactions are restricted. The halfway house is also just too boring and uncomfortable to keep people in there week after week.

Agreed. Good that it's coming down.

I just PRAY Tully's gone by the time the wall comes tumbling down...

Good, it was the shittest excuse for a 'twist' anyway. It's annoying and isn't properly serving it's purpose considering the housemates enter the good side basically everyday.

At last good news. I am really happy for that. Hope now we will see the HMs forming their own groups and alliances.

Will we still be voting save after all this happens? Remember BB08?

Yeah, we voted save all last year and in a recent interview with Alex he loves the vote to save.

Anyway good to hear the wall is coming down. Earlier than they planned originally I wonder?

I liked the wall at first but now I'm glad it's coming down because I feel like the HMs' interactions are restricted. The halfway house is also just too boring and uncomfortable to keep people in there week after week.

Haha! I hope Tully gets evicted before the wall comes down! Will be gold to see how she reacts to that news if they tell her on the night.

Agreed. Good that it's coming down.

I just PRAY Tully's gone by the time the wall comes tumbling down...

Good, it was the shittest excuse for a 'twist' anyway. It's annoying and isn't properly serving it's purpose considering the housemates enter the good side basically everyday.

At last good news. I am really happy for that. Hope now we will see the HMs forming their own groups and alliances.

Yeah, we voted save all last year and in a recent interview with Alex he loves the vote to save.

Anyway good to hear the wall is coming down. Earlier than they planned originally I wonder?

Agree with what everyone has written above! It's a welcome relief for that stupid divide to come down - it is ruining the show and doesn't allow for human interaction! This is Big Brother NOT Big Jail!

I'll miss it. I like the idea of the nominated housemates suffering just that little bit more for a week that could be their last, especially with the mix of housemates that have spent time in there. And I actually enjoy the effect it has on the relationships in the house.

Why am I watching BB if the wall comes down? What a stupid idea to remove it. It should stay there forever so that way the people that I can't stand can be seen suffering in the half-way house. That's part of the entertainment; to watch people like Tully get really annoyed that they're back in there again. This is one of the best BB's because of that wall. I just LOVED watching Tim go in there after the whole week of being greedy and jealous of the half-way housemates getting to eat their food. He shut his mouth real quick didn't he?

Agree with what everyone has written above! It's a welcome relief for that stupid divide to come down - it is ruining the show and doesn't allow for human interaction! This is Big Brother NOT Big Jail!

News fucking flash; everyone in there knows what they signed up for. And they are free to leave at any time. To even compare it to jail is a laugh.

It also doesn't stop human interaction at all. People are free to talk through the fence. Anyone avoiding people on the other side are only going to continue to do the exact same thing when they pull it down.

The wall stops cliques from forming, and as a result stops the big players from going straight to the final three. Everyone is on their toes.

I'm calling it now; once the fence is pulled down, the housemates will all form their own cliques and BB resume to its old stale self. Get ready for bitching behind peoples backs every single second.

Last edited:
News fucking flash; everyone in there knows what they signed up for. And they are free to leave at any time. To even compare it to jail is a laugh.

It also doesn't stop human interaction at all. People are free to talk through the fence. Anyone avoiding people on the other side are only going to continue to do the exact same thing when they pull it down.

The wall stops cliques from forming, and as a result stops the big players from going straight to the final three. Everyone is on their toes.

I'm calling it now; once the fence is pulled down, the housemates will all form their own cliques and BB resume to its old stale self. Get ready for bitching behind peoples backs every single second.

News fucking flash: The last 9 seasons did pretty well without a wall!!! These twists don't help the show, it only hinders it! Read the facebook comments - the majority of people are over the wall and the majority of the comments of here want to see it go so you're just going to have to accept that it's coming down! I mean I think it was utterly disgusting that Sharon couldn't have a proper goodbye (even though I was happy to see her go).

News fucking flash: The last 9 seasons did pretty well without a wall!!! These twists don't help the show, it only hinders it! Read the facebook comments - the majority of people are over the wall and the majority of the comments of here want to see it go so you're just going to have to accept that it's coming down! I mean I think it was utterly disgusting that Sharon couldn't have a proper goodbye (even though I was happy to see her go).

First of all, I completely disagree about the last 9 seasons. Last season in particular was the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel. Just plain garbage.

What the majority of people think on Facebook say has no bearing on anything. Like I said before, I'm sure if everyone on Facebook thought Drew was a dickhead you'd agree that the majority don't know shit.

Disgusting that Sharon didn't have a goodbye? I don't think so. That's the game. You aren't guarenteed anything. If you think it's unfair Sharon didn't get a proper goodbye, then how unfair is it going to be when everyone else does get a proper goodbye?

First of all, I completely disagree about the last 9 seasons. Last season in particular was the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel. Just plain garbage.

What the majority of people think on Facebook say has no bearing on anything. Like I said before, I'm sure if everyone on Facebook thought Drew was a dickhead you'd agree that the majority don't know shit.

Disgusting that Sharon didn't have a goodbye? I don't think so. That's the game. You aren't guarenteed anything. If you think it's unfair Sharon didn't get a proper goodbye, then how unfair is it going to be when everyone else does get a proper goodbye?

Of course what the majority of people think on facebook HAS bearing!! They are the public - they vote - they make comments about what they like/dislike. Stop being so negative about everything! The producers are listening to the public that's why the show has improved this week and will continue to improve when that bloody wall comes down!

Heh, so many on facebook want live streaming, and uplate but that's not happening.

I think nine is just panicking about the demographics dropping and have twisted Alex's arm about bringing the removal of the "great divide" forward.

Of course what the majority of people think on facebook HAS bearing!! They are the public - they vote - they make comments about what they like/dislike. Stop being so negative about everything! The producers are listening to the public that's why the show has improved this week and will continue to improve when that bloody wall comes down!

My point is; the public don't know shit. That same public that you cling to are the same people that are going to save 'potplant Matt' and 'actor Ben'. Yes; they have SOME bearing on what happens to the show, but they don't understand what's good for the show.

I'm not being negative about everything. I was extremely negative the first week because it was gimmicks galore and completely terrible. As it's improved I've commented on that, my posts prove that.

Remove the wall, fine, just understand the consequences, and understand you're ruining the show.

Good call to bring the wall down. I'm over having half the house segregated. I'd prefer to see proper relationships form. The only other change I'd be for would be to stop changing the nominated housemates on Thursday. It brings in a huge element of luck that isn't needed. I know many aspects of the show are already luck but this just goes against the theme of big brother and nominations as a whole.

Good call to bring the wall down. I'm over having half the house segregated. I'd prefer to see proper relationships form. The only other change I'd be for would be to stop changing the nominated housemates on Thursday. It brings in a huge element of luck that isn't needed. I know many aspects of the show are already luck but this just goes against the theme of big brother and nominations as a whole.

Hear hear!

LOL this is going to be so funny when the wall comes down right AFTER tully get evicted. So basically she will be crying foul (and tears)from outside as well

That was my first thought when I heard about it! I felt bad for about a second :D

Back