Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

First episode of the season....epic destruction! Probably my favorite ever episode of the series.
Carol turning from a victim of domestic abuse to a badass killer.

Last edited:
9o2nHXQ.jpg

First episode of the season....epic destruction! Probably my favorite ever episode of the series.
Carol turning from a victim of domestic abuse to a badass killer.

aeufhq9uefhq038r0182gh02hgh

I was pretty excited for it and forgot it's available. Must. Watch. Immediately.

Wow that was an awesome episode,hubby watching it now and gets to the trough scene..turns to me and says "What the fuck??" I love Carol she is so badass, think she has taken over from Michonne as the badass woman in the series.

FYI according to the Talking dead the one guy at the Trough is Penguin from Gotham

Did anyone else see the Zombie that was on fire eat a persons face...... That was my favourite zombie eating moment of the show so far.
I'm happy that the gang got out of Terminus in the first episode of season 5, I actually like it when the gang is on the road much better than when they are in one place for too long (The prison and the farm=boring). I'm surprised that no one from the main group died this episode, but I guess killing a main character would destroy the happiness the audience is meant to feel when you see the grimes re-united with the baby.
OK so it turns out that Beth was NOT at terminus....... Anyone have any idea on who took her? I thought that the funeral house was meant to be a trap for unsuspecting people to fall under a false sense of security and then terminus people would come and take those people away to eat them.......
Oh and I was listening the RHAP last night after the show and apparently Daryl is meant to be gay????? It seems there has been some chatter on the internet lately about this......

I just finished watching season one today.. it's going to take a while before I catch up :writing:

Did anyone else see the Zombie that was on fire eat a persons face...... That was my favourite zombie eating moment of the show so far.
I'm happy that the gang got out of Terminus in the first episode of season 5, I actually like it when the gang is on the road much better than when they are in one place for too long (The prison and the farm=boring). I'm surprised that no one from the main group died this episode, but I guess killing a main character would destroy the happiness the audience is meant to feel when you see the grimes re-united with the baby.
OK so it turns out that Beth was NOT at terminus....... Anyone have any idea on who took her? I thought that the funeral house was meant to be a trap for unsuspecting people to fall under a false sense of security and then terminus people would come and take those people away to eat them.......
Oh and I was listening the RHAP last night after the show and apparently Daryl is meant to be gay????? It seems there has been some chatter on the internet lately about this......
Prison Gay http://www.newnownext.com/the-walking-dead/10/2014/
I hope they find Beth soon so the team can be back together.I also like it when they are on the road more

I've just finished watching Judge, Jury, Executioner and I now hate that little brat. Please tell me I wasn't the only one not liking Carl after the end of that episode.
He got Dale killed, the only humane character left.

Back