Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

Oh 12th. I thought it was the 5th. I might be getting it mixed up with something else, perhaps AHS.

I illegally watch it online. Like many US shows. I am loving the new seasons starting up of a few goodies soon!
I love this show. I can't wait to see how they get out of the screwy cannibals!

Same, can hardly wait...found last season a bit slow except for the last couple of episodes.

been watching Z Nation while I am waiting,not a drama more a comedy but they did have the incredibly creepy zombie baby in it

I can't friggeeeeeen waitttttttt!!!!!

I usually wait four eps in and then watch thm one after the other.

not too bad,I thought it was silly at first but it has things in that the walking dead doesnt like the zombie baby and what would happen if there is a tornado...funny stuff
I'll be giving it a go in the future, there is just too much good stuff on atm, I might save it all up and binge it around Christmas time when there is nothing on.

I haven't even watched all of the first season, yet I know most of the characters names just from playing telltale's version of the walking dead lol. I'm gonna go watch it now :) I don't have foxtel so ill have to watch the series online

I'll be giving it a go in the future, there is just too much good stuff on atm, I might save it all up and binge it around Christmas time when there is nothing on.
sometimes I like to do that,busy watching season 8 of criminal minds now almost up to date then I can watch the latest season

I haven't even watched all of the first season, yet I know most of the characters names just from playing telltale's version of the walking dead lol. I'm gonna go watch it now :) I don't have foxtel so ill have to watch the series online
Ohhh I love the Telltale game of the walking dead...... I've finished both seasons, the only thing is I just wished that they lasted longer. I still have one more episode to go on telltale's the wolf among us....... I'm saving that for a raining day.[DOUBLEPOST=1413097898][/DOUBLEPOST]
sometimes I like to do that,busy watching season 8 of criminal minds now almost up to date then I can watch the latest season
Is criminal minds the show with Mandy Patkin? I've never watched that..... Is it any good?

Ohhh I love the Telltale game of the walking dead...... I've finished both seasons, the only thing is I just wished that they lasted longer. I still have one more episode to go on telltale's the wolf among us....... I'm saving that for a raining day.[DOUBLEPOST=1413097898][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is criminal minds the show with Mandy Patkin? I've never watched that..... Is it any good?
yes it is very good,they keep coming up with new storylines and different types of killers..who knew humans were that depraved

I shot Kenny. shh

Back