Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

I'm 27 minutes through the episode because it keeps buffering
that lollipop scene though..

nnnn sis I JUST finished watching it.

HEW KNEW that Beth could Slay. And the END.

Very good episode, this season is DELIVERING.

You doubted?! *shakes head*

I only just stopped calling her "Hershall's daughter" last season (couldn't remember her name for a while there lol), so happy to see more of this.

It is delivering. Loving it.

I think that was on purpose, why else would she do it in Dawn's office tbh
yeah you're right, I just wish she lived longer and became a survivor in Rick's group. That girl was crazy and awesome

do you think carol was taken intentionally because they've found Noah and want to help Beth from the inside?
That Gorman dude was blergh

Well I have read that theory around the traps and it makes sense. I also read the theory that the laundry kid is the one with Daryl. If that's the case and there's a show down at the hospital ......what if Daryl has to choose between Beth and Carol???

Well I have read that theory around the traps and it makes sense. I also read the theory that the laundry kid is the one with Daryl. If that's the case and there's a show down at the hospital ......what if Daryl has to choose between Beth and Carol???
oh please take beth. The love story will be so much nicer. Make that the love scenes. Carol always looks too old for Daryl but I can see he really likes her, especially since the time she asked him did he want to "fool around":)

Back