Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

OMG....They made it seem like the person who he killed was next to Rick because of the blood on his face but that wasn't the case.Negan thinks he has broken this group but he hasn't!!

I don't think Negan should plan on a long and peaceful life! That opening episode was simply too gruesome for words...

I hope Maggie gets to take him out!!! She has the fire in her belly now.
On another note how poignant was that Glenn said to MAGGIE " I will find you"

just adding this here too

"Jam said:
I actually thought that it was way too violent. They didn't have to dwell on the horrific beatings so much. I much prefer it when it's just zombies and attempting to create a viable and safe community. The introduction of Negan is simply stomach churning.

What did you think?"

I thought it showcased the fact that in an apocalyptic world Human's are the danger,not the zombies.I have read a lot of zombie and post-apocalyptic books and everyone's main theme is that humans revert to their basic human nature once law and order is gone.Every psychopath and sociopaths dream scenario.It was violent yes but it was also about Negan asserting his control over them and what better way to do that than by killing two of their people,Glenn probably would have been saved if Daryl hadn't lunged at Negan.This is going to affect everyone's story over the season and in seasons to come

Reactions: Jam
Walking dead seems to have hidden Easter eggs this season,here are a few
"Not only will that bullet play a huge role in bringing down the show's new villain but it was symbolic of the end of civilization.

See, late in Season 6, Rick Grimes explained the broken window fallacy, which means keeping windows in tact is symbolic of keeping society and civilized culture in tact. As Negan comes marching into Alexandria, representing oppression and chaos for the citizens of the Safe-Zone, he shattered not only their windows but also their civilization.

It's a fun and impressive little nod to previous moments on the series.

Earlier this year, Negan reflected Merle Dixon's line to Glenn Rhee. In 7x03, Negan swung his bat at Daryl and told him, "You don't scare easy," upon Daryl's lack of flinching. In episode 3x07, Daryl's brother Merle said the same thing to Glenn when he was being held hostage at Woodbury."
http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...dead-easter-egg-you-may-have-missed-in-servi/[DOUBLEPOST=1479277626][/DOUBLEPOST]Episode 4..it appeared that Daryl and Rick were communicating by Morse code
http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead...sending-hidden-messages-during-the-walking-d/

Back