Skip to main content

The walking Dead

well all I can say is I think Terminus inhabitants are cannibals...did anyone see the steaks hmmm
I think civilised Rick is gone for good now

That final episode wasn't the best... worst closing line "they messed with the wrong people". Can anyone say CLICHE?! ugh...

Episode where Lizzie killed her sister and Carol killing Lizzie was brilliant though...

They just messed up planning on how they were doing the story for the last two season.

The first half of the season was really ending the previous seasons storylines. Except it was dragged out for 8 episodes. All the stuff about sickness in the prison wasn't needed. It was killing time until the governor came which the decided would be the mid season episode. They could have done that whole story 8 episode story section in 3-4 episodes max. Just establish how life in the prison is. What the governor was up to and BAM, confrontation. Say they did it in 4 episodes. The next four can be most of the on the run episodes of them going to terminus.

Hell have the mid season break the little girl gone crazy episode. Would would lose their shit if it was, more than the prison being invaded by a tank.

If you don't end with terminus, have them get there in ep 9 / 10 of the second half. What can the story be? They're locked up and get out. How long can this be prolonged?

There was just so much dragging of the feet this season. Stretching out to big moments with filler.

Just watched the season finale. I do love this show.

It’s the only one I get truly anxious over. The only show I ‘talk’ to the TV about.

OK…plead / threaten it about (well, the writers anyway).

OK…yell.

OK…scare the dogs.

Shut up!

:tongue:

But now it’s over...and so begins the wait for it to come back next season, and do it all again.

Back