Skip to main content

The walking Dead

Yes that is what the actor said,he was on the Talking dead show after that episode

Yeah I didn't really get was going on til he said that, I had presumed that he recognised the names from his past.

Did everyone see the announcement that AMC is in the process of creating a spinoff, likely a prequel, for 2015?

Yeah I didn't really get was going on til he said that, I had presumed that he recognised the names from his past.

Did everyone see the announcement that AMC is in the process of creating a spinoff, likely a prequel, for 2015?

Yes they said they were doing it from a different aspect...looking forward to that

Yeah if they fortified the fences,like one guest on the show said as a engineer you weld steel crosswise from one post to the other.A hotel would work if they didn't have glass doors and they wanted to clear it out.

I just read this book called Zombie Bowl and it was very interesting.They lured the zombies to a pre-determined location and attracted them by hanging a blood bag and once there was a large number there.they caused a explosion
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13648250-zombie-bowl

Oh that sounds like an interesting book! I'll check it out. I've been wanting to get back into reading and I might read that to start with :)

Oh that sounds like an interesting book! I'll check it out. I've been wanting to get back into reading and I might read that to start with :)

It was they actually survived the zombie apocalypse and it was a tale of how they did it

Well I totally saw that coming....once a psychopath always a psychopath.

Hubby said as soon as he saw the tank,that the governors plan was to attack the prison.He systematically removed all obstacles and got himself a new henchman and followers

I've been having a problem lately with shows. Where actors keep popping up and I have no idea if they were previously on this show or just from another one. So when Brian gets to the camp and there's the guy who used to be his henchmen. Cool, remember him. The two brothers though. I recognized one from Dollhouse. The other I can't place. So I then sit there trying to remember if he's from the show or something else.

I've been having a problem lately with shows. Where actors keep popping up and I have no idea if they were previously on this show or just from another one. So when Brian gets to the camp and there's the guy who used to be his henchmen. Cool, remember him. The two brothers though. I recognized one from Dollhouse. The other I can't place. So I then sit there trying to remember if he's from the show or something else.

The other actor was in OZ can't remember his characters name and he played Charlie in Fringe.

The other actor was in OZ can't remember his characters name and he played Charlie in Fringe.

Yeah I figured it out was from Fringe.

Fringe strangely enough is a show I am finally getting around to watch the last couple of seasons and as it's been a while I am constantly not sure if I have seen actors in that show or other things.

Yeah I figured it out was from Fringe.

Fringe strangely enough is a show I am finally getting around to watch the last couple of seasons and as it's been a while I am constantly not sure if I have seen actors in that show or other things.

Oh so that's where I knew him from...was bugging the crap out of me LOL

Wow. So many emotions.

I don't like mid season finales! Just show the whole season you bloody wankers.

Back on Feb 9th.

This half season has kind of been a bit odd, with several of the main characters being pretty low key. I dunno, maybe trying to get the disease arc and the return of the Governor arc both in was a bit of a squeeze.

Oh no we have to wait till February..not impressed.Hubby said the bloody zombies want to have christmas so we have to waIt till february LMAO

So glad the governor died...hopefully that woman did not shoot him in the head so he can becomes a zombie.RIP poor Herschel and Judith...say it isn't so

Oh no we have to wait till February..not impressed.Hubby said the bloody zombies want to have christmas so we have to waIt till february LMAO

So glad the governor died...hopefully that woman did not shoot him in the head so he can becomes a zombie.RIP poor Herschel and Judith...say it isn't so

Yeah the vengeful side of me wants him as live zombie food.

I'm glad they are out of the prison at least. Definitely needed a change of set to keep things fresh. Although its a bugger as it's surely one of the safest spots they will ever find.

If everyone attacking is dead then they may be able to fix the prison and stay?
I'm hoping they'll come across carol and she'll have a great set-up and that'll make her the boss though I can't see Rick backing down on his morals for that.

Poor Hershel that was sad.

If everyone attacking is dead then they may be able to fix the prison and stay?
I'm hoping they'll come across carol and she'll have a great set-up and that'll make her the boss though I can't see Rick backing down on his morals for that.

Poor Hershel that was sad.

Yeah but I was done with him. Things needed freshening up. I definitely think Carol will be back. Stronger than ever at a guess. Rick is ok but he is boring me.

I agree that they could theoretically take the prison back. They need to rebuild all the fences and stuff tho. And I expected a horde with all the noise they made

Back