Skip to main content

The Voice 2020

Just give it to Johnny now, game over.

Some pretty dodgy politics, ie. building Adam up and then sending him crashing back down.

Booooooooooooooo the voice.
I swivel my chair round and around in disgust at the show.
Emasculating young hopeful talents so washed up has-been judges can attempt to be Oscar wilde with their dismissive bitter comments.
Or such false gushing to project what nice people the judges are.
Or perhaps Im a tad bitter.
Ill just swivel in my own chair and ponder on that.

I want one of the coaches to say to their livestock: "You're the voice try, and understand it. Make a noise and make it clear."

Well I'm not that cynical, and I thought they chose an excellent top 4, though it was either/or for Stellar and Jesse.

Poor Jesse losing to a hack.

I loved both of them, I wish they hadn't been up against each other.
If it was overall top 4 without having to be one from each team then I'd have had Jesse, Johnny, Stellar and Chris.

I loved both of them, I wish they hadn't been up against each other.
If it was overall top 4 without having to be one from each team then I'd have had Jesse, Johnny, Stellar and Chris.

I think Stellar's voice is average at best. Extremely bland tonight. A joke that she beat Jesse.

Shocked that Chris won. Thought sure it was going to be between Johnny and Siala. Guess that’s another winner that will go on to do nothing after the show.

According to this article there was only 2% difference in votes between 1st and 2nd place this morning. They probably didn’t get very much votes this year.

Johnny should have won.
Chris was ok but won't gain much out of it, and his original song was pants.
Stellar was terrible in her solo performance tonight.

Hopefully this means she’s leaving BB.

She is expected to host BB, AGT, The Voice as well as being a presenter of the Tokyo Olympics. Likely that she will drop one of those. However the same guy hosts The Bachelor/Bachelorette and Masked Singer in Australia so she could end up keeping them all.

I find it funny though that Sonia left channel 9 to pursue 'new opportunities' and now she is hosting 2 of the same shows she hosted back on channel 9.

She is expected to host BB, AGT, The Voice as well as being a presenter of the Tokyo Olympics. Likely that she will drop one of those. However the same guy hosts The Bachelor/Bachelorette and Masked Singer in Australia so she could end up keeping them all.

I find it funny though that Sonia left channel 9 to pursue 'new opportunities' and now she is hosting 2 of the same shows she hosted back on channel 9.

I thought she said she left Nine to have more time with her daughter?

Back