• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Voice 2020

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
It would be helpful to expand your comments when you make an opinion like that.

OK.
In my opinion neither Tones And I nor Lorde have a good enough voice or long enough experience in the industry to be good Voice judges.

Sephrenia

Priestess of the Goddess
Awesome site donor
I'm not liking the sound of this 7 version so far. I really hope they don't totally wreck what was basically an enjoyable show.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Sorry, but Tones and I has been famous for all of 2 seconds. She doesn't really qualify for a coaching spot.
Mariah will be woeful and I don't think she'll be a huge draw card like 7 are expecting.
Give us some solid Aussie talent. Vanessa Amorosi, Delta, Keith, Jess Mauboy, even Nat Bass or Natalie Imbruglia!?
We have so much talent in this country, it's an absolute joke to be spending half the budget on Mariah fucking Carey.
Especially when they're going straight from blinds to semi finals. Scrap Mariah and bring back the Battles!

Affable

Anyway, I am not watching next season of the Australian version if any of Guy, George, Delta or Kelly return.

Either clean it up completely or cancel the whole show.