Skip to main content

The voice - 2013

Go Ricky.......he was a good choice.

Do you think Seal may ask him for some hip swiveling lessons?

And is it true Seal & Delta are now an official item?

Oh Ricky you so fine, you so fine you blow my... mind hey Ricky
[video=youtube;yoX-b87HqN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoX-b87HqN0[/video]

I am still stuck on MKR. I have gone too far to turn back now.

Why do they put all the good shows on the one night?

We have days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months of fucking shite, then they go and put all the good shows on the one night!

And how un-Australian is it that they have their ad breaks in sync?!

I am still stuck on MKR. I have gone too far to turn back now.

Why do they put all the good shows on the one night?

We have days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months of fucking shite, then they go and put all the good shows on the one night!

And how un-Australian is it that they have their ad breaks in sync?!

Watching first time in High Def, Seals lupus scars stand out even more, and I know you like that TraLa ;) you missing out big time

I have to say none have actually excited me like last year yet, havent felt those moments like a few brought during blind auditions, all are good, but noone has blown me away

The voice of an angel.
Anna Weatherup

cq5dam.web.230.129.jpeg

Last edited:
Clearly not many people outside of nsw, qld, or vic can sing according to this show so far...

As far as I can tell there's only been one from Adelaide and all the rest are easterners. No one can sing in Perth apparently??

Clearly not many people outside of nsw, qld, or vic can sing according to this show so far...

As far as I can tell there's only been one from Adelaide and all the rest are easterners. No one can sing in Perth apparently??

There is still a long way to go, each judge picks 14 people and I think most only have about 4.

I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't get over Delta not picking the really good Jazz singer because she "hates Jazz". How rude! I hope she goes great on Joel's team.

I still haven't watched an ep due to the conflict of interests --> MKR.

I saw the highlights on Today. Oh how adorable was the singing s-s-s-s-s-stutterer?! Nothing impresses me more than when people take what they see as an adversity and work on it until it becomes a strength. Seeing his little ranga brother cry tears of pride almost warmed my ice cold heart.

How proud their mother must be of her boys, and rightfully so.

I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't get over Delta not picking the really good Jazz singer because she "hates Jazz". How rude! I hope she goes great on Joel's team.

I thought the same, it was very ignorant. You'd think someone who plays piano & writes songs would have an appreciation for all types of music, but apparently not. Joel on the other hand admitted he knows nothing about jazz (which is different to NOT LIKING IT) but he's open-minded & recognises talent even if it's not his genre.

It's okay to voice what you hate. Have we become so sensitive that you can't actually say what you like and don't like?

What is the point in having someone on your team acting as their mentor if you don't like their chosen music genre?

For the record, I hate jazz too, almost as much as I hate yodelling!

It's okay to voice what you hate. Have we become so sensitive that you can't actually say what you like and don't like?

What is the point in having someone on your team acting as their mentor if you don't like their chosen music genre?

For the record, I hate jazz too, almost as much as I hate yodelling!

I'd like to think that the whole point of the show was for the contestants to get exposure, not the judges to discount a whole style of music just cos they don't like it. It'd be like on MKR Manu scoring a zero for a perfectly cooked dish using, say for example eggs, just cos he didn't like eggs. As a judge he should be able to recognise talent & score/choose accordingly.

I should also add that Delta shits me to tears to begin with (ever since her neighbours days & they played her songs continuosly!!) Maybe I am being a little harsh on her? but I doubt it :p

THe Kangaroo Valley guy says "dude" and "man" a lot.....Marijuana mayhem Maybe??? :D

Back