Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Reporter called Andrews up on 4,000 extra ICU beds promise last year.

In true Andrews fashion… Denied that there was ever the promise. 😂

Seriously why doesn't Peta Credlin throw her hat in the ring and go for the Liberal Leader position in Victoria? I mean I heard the other day they replaced the Liberal leader Michael O'Brien with the old Liberal leader Matthew Guy again. Last time I remember Matthew Guy was the leader of the Liberals he was making headlines about having a "Lobster with a mobster" dinner somewhere...lol. Maybe it's time for the Libs to have a fresh new leader?

vgf14axa4no71.jpg
Wow another rally tomorrow. Is that a good idea ?

Hmmm interesting. "Rally will continue until demands are met". This looks like it will get uglier than anything we have seen on those earlier weekend protests. Sad thing is most of them won't be wearing masks and it sounds like many of them are not vaccinated. I hope they seriously know what they are getting into if they contract COVID-19 at these rallies then pass it on to all their loved ones and friends etc. Not very smart to rally and protest about saving your freedom when you can catch this horrible virus at these events and end up possibly dying from it...scary times ahead... :(

Back