Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

This is a list of a few australian made face masks. I watched John Oliver yesterday and found out a lot of the face maskes coming from China are being made by forcing slave labour from uighers trapped in internment camps. So being able to buy a mask that is helping refugees start thier life here in Australia, or help people in bushfire effected areas of Australia is where I would rather encourage anyones money to go.

Honestly, I would anonymously call the cops. If anything those two moron girls from QLD have shown is, is how easily it can be spread.

"Quick, lets all crowd the shops, get one last chance to not socially distance with strangers in public!!!"
- Two-Thirds of People

New neighbours so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

At least he is doing something - not like Trump has been doing for months on end and living in pure denial of what is happening in America.

Victoria's chief health officer Dr Brett Sutton said recent modelling showed the three weeks of stage three lockdown averted around 20,000 cases.

"We know that stage three works in the sense the curve was genuinely flattening," Dr Sutton told reporters.

"There are estimates 20,000 cases have been averted over the period since stage three restrictions have been in place but it wasn't enough.

Reactions: kxk
At least he is doing something - not like Trump has been doing for months on end and living in pure denial of what is happening in America.

We shouldn’t award points for a good effort in politics.

Ineffective action is almost as bad as no action.

In Victoria lockdowns of increasing severity have occured over the last few weeks and face mask wearing has been put in place and encouraged/mandated. In the states it both have been actively discouraged by Trump. There is a huge difference.

Reactions: kxk
In Victoria lockdowns of increasing severity have occured over the last few weeks and face mask wearing has been put in place and encouraged/mandated. In the states it both have been actively discouraged by Trump. There is a huge difference.

There's nothing that commendable about doing more or better than the United States. Many countries have responded better than they have.

Back