Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

...and something that has absolutely nothing to do with the Coronavirus but I thought that I’d post it anyway... it must sure get cold here in Swansea... they knit?...crochet?.. covers to keep them warm and cosy lol!... cheers.

84822441-29F9-41C9-B18F-5D5A6F470F26.jpeg

Well so logically then I guess if I and my opinions are still here - which we are - then you won‘t be visiting the forums.
How does this sound?

You do you, and you let me worry about whether I visit this forum or not.

It sounds disappointingly as though you are backtracking.
😂😂😂

Listen I’m socially isolating today, so I’m up for it. I’ve always found your passive aggressiveness entertaining. So explain to me how you have reached this assumption?

Oh and while I have you, did you ever ask your dad whether he visits his local food store 3 times a week?

I wonder if America count the number of people who try the presidents suggestions in thier coronavirus death toll?

Reactions: kxk
A story I wrote

I feel the media are getting bored with the lockdown they were salivating towards and are now aching for early release. Their impatient souls twirling towards foolishness.

But what is early? What is it? Who knows.

Speaking of nostalgia
How uncanny. And prophetic...pathetic.

Actually no, I don't think it was...... At least now, I know..... I was right.

If any of the trolls here *️️took it upon themselves*️️ to have it in for me ? Congratulations. Happy now? O_O

I went and got tested today. Have had a fairly mild wheezy cough the last few days, but testing is now allowed if you have any covid like symptoms. They said results would take 3-5 days but they came through already. Negative.

I went and got tested today. Have had a fairly mild wheezy cough the last few days, but testing is now allowed if you have any covid like symptoms. They said results would take 3-5 days but they came through already. Negative.
I’m glad it’s negative. I’m really interested.

Are you saying the swab results come back in a day? And did they do a throat and nasal swab?

I think they're lifting these restrictions too early. We live at a beach suburb and they opened the beach last week for swimming and exercise purposes only, no gatherings, sunbathing, just do your thing and go. I saw on the news last night the crowds that were there waiting to get onto the beach was crazy. People are just not getting it. It's like pack mentality, a bit of sunshine, lets flock to the beach. I have to walk past it to go to work, and have given it a major wide birth because of all the idiots who still have to walk too close to each other.
Our local member has been emailing out notifications on all latest updates, including the numbers of infections per local postcode, and so far, ours has been the lowest with only 9 cases, and it's been like that for the whole month whereas a couple of the others have risen slightly, with one area hitting 112.
Glad you had a negative result oddjob. The slightest cough, sneeze or bit of a sore throat and we're all alarmed.
I had a major sore throat a couple of weeks ago, but that was due to the amount of hospital grade disinfectant I'd been spraying around at work. I hadn't diluted it, and burned my airways 🤭 Thank goodness that's all it was ... and Trump wants us to inject it :oops:

Back