Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Sorry but I don't understand this Fuzz? You will have to elaborate to help me get it.
We are all related in a time of crisis.
Past. Present. Future.
Until the crisis passes.
Then. We have a choice to unrelate.
And.
I like drexl.

Reactions: kxk
We are all related in a time of crisis.
Past. Present. Future.
Until the crisis passes.
Then. We have a choice to unrelate.
And.
I like drexl.

Thanks Fuzz.

I am actually listening to some old songs for nostalgia.

I think this one is cheesy but the chorus is catchy and I like the lyrics.

Hey @Kingston I have not seen you in this thread. Are you in isolation? What is your opinion of the virus?

middle_finger_salute_retro_postcard-rb9b4162638de46008f79605de2e72d89_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

I feel that it is good news that the virus is slowly decreasing in Australia. Days until lockdown ends? Of course not. Never should we be so foolish. The way forward should be patience. Maybe in the future things will change. Inside people could go outside. Sending their children back to school. Smelling the roses. Individual freedom. Not cooped up inside. Darkness invading their minds. Irritable at people they are living with. Grumpy at all the little things. Over each other.

no new cases recorded in South Australia in the last 24 hours - a small milestone for the country but a good one! :)

...”cor-Ron-a-virus!... it’s called ‘Covid-19!”...
... I just wanted to get that out of my stupid head... maybe now that I’ve finally said that stupid idiotic attempt at humour towards my friend Ron and written it down on here maybe it will finally go away... (he thought it was piss weak when I said it to him on the phone)... I dunno... being cooped up at home could be slowly driving me mad?... perhaps I need to go out to the beach or something?... oh wait... cheers.

Back