Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

From a psychological perspective it really is facinating to watch how crisis brings out different leadership and personality styles not just in politics but in the workplace. Things you may have already suspected about people can be confirmed, and sometimes people can pleasantly, or unpleasantly, surprise you.

It is also interesting to observe how the world is revolved around the extoverted, and it is expected that most people get thier energy and need to be around other people. Extroverted people, many for the first time in thier lives, are getting to experience how incredibly exhausting it is to live in a world not designed for them. And many are struggling, with people who are used to this world having to provide survival techniques for them.

And there are badly adapted, fake-extroverts (introvert) who behave insolently and annoyingly when they ought to be better.

I'm sorry for the disrespectful ways I've behaved towards many of you here.

Thank you for pointing it out in ways that were more comprehensible and comprehendible to me.

I feel the media are getting bored with the lockdown they were salivating towards and are now aching for early release. Their impatient souls twirling towards foolishness.

But what is early? What is it? Who knows.

And there are badly adapted, fake-extroverts (introvert) who behave insolently and annoyingly when they ought to be better.

I'm sorry for the disrespectful ways I've behaved towards many of you here.

Thank you for pointing it out in ways that were more comprehensible and comprehendible to me.
I missed you doing that so no worries from me :)

I feel the media are getting bored with the lockdown they were salivating towards and are now aching for early release. Their impatient souls twirling towards foolishness.

But what is early? What is it? Who knows.
we live in a world of instant gratification. For example we no longer have to wait week by week to watch a tv show we can binge watch on netflix etc, or read spoilers on the internet. Asking people to wait and be patient is a very unusual concept for some people I think.

I wonder whether people genuinely miss each other or whether they are just exaggerating their dissatisfaction with social distancing to sound nice.

It's only been a few weeks. It's not like people haven't been able to see each other for 5 years. Generally I think that sometimes in Australia we are a bit fake to each other.

Last edited:
I wonder whether any members secretly miss indigo?

CapitalDeliciousErmine-size_restricted.gif

Back