Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

...eeivikyriklhhhhccdcgaqZgvji”@🤤🤤🤢🤢🤢☠️👻👻🤖😻s3vqd...sorry!... I was just curios of what would come up if I just closed my eyes and randomly touched the keys!... carry on!... nothing more to see here... move along... move along... (yes... that was a random act of boredom lol!)... 🤪😜😊...cheers.

...just out of pure curiosity... what’s everyone doing to relieve the boredom while your in prison?.. um... er... I mean... while you’re incarnated in your own home due to the Coronavirus... I’m playing ‘Forge of Empires‘ and ‘Marjohng’ on the computer at the moment... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I’m trying to figure out how to get my powered wheelchair onto a surfboard at the moment... I miss those waves churning all aroun... oh wait!... sorry officer!... “I forgot about the new rules... um... take pity on me... I’m a pensioner!... oi!... are you keeping your ‘social distance‘ from me?... watch it mate or I’ll knuckle you!... what do you mean “come with us quietly old man!”... how very dare you!... I’m not ‘old’!... I’m only 67 years old!... that’s not ‘old’ young sonny!... you little whippersnapper!... you little rapscallion!... let go of me!... one lousy little draconian rule and you’re now the ‘no fun Police’ eh?... gee!... this paddy wagon is not very ‘wheelchair friendly’ is it?... what do you mean “watch your head”?... these bloody handcuffs hurt!... how about taking the bloody things off?... whadya mean... NO!... why you little smart-arsed little basta...

...um... now then... as I was saying... how do I get my powered wheelchair onto that damn surfboard?... cheers.

...I’m trying to figure out how to get my powered wheelchair onto a surfboard at the moment... I miss those waves churning all aroun... oh wait!... sorry officer!... “I forgot about the new rules... um... take pity on me... I’m a pensioner!... oi!... are you keeping your ‘social distance‘ from me?... watch it mate or I’ll knuckle you!... what do you mean “come with us quietly old man!”... how very dare you!... I’m not ‘old’!... I’m only 67 years old!... that’s not ‘old’ young sonny!... you little whippersnapper!... you little rapscallion!... let go of me!... one lousy little draconian rule and you’re now the ‘no fun Police’ eh?... gee!... this paddy wagon is not very ‘wheelchair friendly’ is it?... what do you mean “watch your head”?... these bloody handcuffs hurt!... how about taking the bloody things off?... whadya mean... NO!... why you little smart-arsed little basta...

...um... now then... as I was saying... how do I get my powered wheelchair onto that damn surfboard?... cheers.
Ooooh, how many days are you into isolation so far? This could be interesting reading your posts 🤭
Keep 'em coming Mr. Sticky, and keep safe and sane.
I wish they'd hurry up and put us in to quarantine, at least then we'd know that's it. It's so hard just living not knowing from day to day.

...we’ve isolated ourselves for about 7 - 8 days so far (except for the obligatory ‘go to the supermarkets to miss out on toilet rolls odyssey’ at times)... (don’t get me started on that one lol!)... my sweet darling wife got over the ‘I’m going to strangle you’ stage after day 2 thank god!... so I survived that lol!... so who knows what will happen February?... lol!... cheers.

I am stuck in isolation/distance, whatever it is called, if you have a medical condition this thing will kill ya
I have 2 conditions, auto immune disease = I catch anything if bastards around me are not hygienic, and a very minor lung thing that is not a killer but corona on top means I die again.

I am baking a lot, watching you tube stuff, SBS docos
Going to start online dance lessons; and online fitness routines
Checking anything free being offered, like MSO every thursday night live performance

We just moved so I still have lots of unpacking
Love our new place, we have a golf course at the back and at one side, so just 1 neighbour
Very exclusive, very beautiful ....we get such beautiful flocks of parrots and cockies flying over

We actually have a side gate that gives us access into the grounds, Metro Golf own our house and several others
I want to go walking in there at night, have asked for permission, it is closed anyway

Another thing I am doing to fill time, going through my phone contacts checking in with people
And art projects
And there are free music lessons on offer online, I would love to learn piano, and my son has a keyboard

EDIT
Forgot to mention, I am reading through a couple of threads here, the memories of childhood/teen years, I am almost caught up about 8 pages to go, and then I can post
And, I plan to read all the music threads, the what are you listening to, regular posters have rather good music tastes

And lastly, going to try to write stuff, make my own website/blog

Last edited:
Interesting facts......the 20 - 29 age demographic reports the highest proportion of confirmed cases in Australia and elsewhere. Not good followers of social distancing measures...Also a very substantial difference in Singapore/Japan/HK with markedly lower case growth profiles due to tighter/more effective management.

b51596c0-6735-11ea-bcfd-ef122371c812.jpeg.jpg

*️️️️expects to see the impacts of isolation taking effect with an upswing of "nutter get me out of here" new infections in a couple of d̶a̶y̶s̶ months*️️️️

Last edited by a moderator:
They have discovered that young adults may have just 1 symptom, loss of smell and taste
Suspected now those youngins with this symptom are the invisible carriers - checking my young person

Mr. Sticky ... and did you really managed to get a pack of Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack of toilet paper?
I managed to buy from one of those little convenience shops down the road, a bag of 4 rather cheap toilet rolls for $6.50.
Anything's better than nothing I guess. They're the first loo rolls I've managed to buy in nearly a month now.

My parents work next to a supermarket and are friends with the staff, and my mum goes in at opening time every morning. We haven't been able to get one pack of toilet paper since people started hoarding it. They are apparently getting some in, but are not allowed to reserve it for customers.

...Day 9 of ‘self isolation’lockdown:... today my sweet darling wife let me go to the supermarket this morning all by my widdle self to try and get some (titter titter) toilet paper... during the initial stampede of A-frames/walking sticks and crutches and after tripping over 3 little old ladies with well placed feet protruding out and running over 5 old men with my recently well serviced powered wheelchair (it goes like a beauty now) and side swiping 4 Woolworths people just because I could and for the hell of it... I managed to grab a whole packet of the elusive bog paper!... a Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack in fact!... my beloved wife will be so proud of me for sure!...

...as I proceeded home in the dark with my well earned trophy of a Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack (yes the good ones) a rather menacing looking guy with tattoos all over his body/piercings all over his face (including his eyes / nose / lips / cheeks / eyebrows / ears / tongue and chin!)... (if he offered to show me some that I couldn’t see I am told ‘stranger danger’ and not to accept his kind offer with the utmost politeness and keep going!)...

...anyway... as I went faster and faster to get away from him he sped up with his walking faster and faster... eventually he caught up to me!... no doubt I was about to be relieved (excuse the pun) or my treasured well fought for Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack of toilet paper!... well... he wasn’t gonna get them without a fight!... I adopted the infamous ‘lotus-wheelchair-self-defence-hu-dung-wot-kung-froo-dat?’ method of Kung fu defence invented by that equally infamous ‘Master-️ number 21-with-udon-noodles-and-prawn-chips’... a most note-worthy Master indeed!... well there I was in full posturing mode when the most unforeseen thing happened!...

...I said “are you here to mug me and take my treasured Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack of toilet rolls?... if so young street urchin... I’m ready to defend myself!”...

...he said to me “hey old man... why would I do that?... if you give me that Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack of toilet paper... I’ll give you these 3 magic beans that grows into trees that give you as many rolls of toilet paper that you will ever need!”...

...I replied very sternly... “I’m not old!... I’m only 67 years old you little ruffian!... and I’m not stupid!... even I know there’s no such thing as magic beans…

...he said “why would I lie to you”?...

… I couldn’t fault his logic so I swapped my Quilton 9 x rolls double length pack of toilet paper for the magic beans… what a sap he was!... I briskly made it home to my sweet darling wife… when I got there she asked me if I managed to get a pack of Quilton 9 x rolls double length toilet rolls and I told her of my marvellous swap with that sap and that I had these magical beans instead!...

...she said “oh golly gosh… I do believe that you’ve been duped you silly duffer!”... she done a little titter at my gullibly… “I’ll show her”!... I thought to myself… I then proceeded to plant them into the ground and watered them and waited to see them take off… suddenly there was a very loud ‘rumbling’ noise and the ground shook violently!... they’re growing!... no it wasn’t… it was just a large fully laden truck passing by my house!...

...now I’m still staring at the ground waiting for my magic beans to sprout.. and am waiting… waiting… waiting... still waiting... waiting… wai…

...I wonder when thie Coronavirus lockdown will end?... we could probably all go insane waiting… waiting… waiting… wai… cheers.

Last edited:
...I posted the thing halfway through doing it by mistake hence my... ‘oops!... my mistake!... cheers.’ post lol!... sorry to keep you waiting... waiting... waiting... wai... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Back