Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Sky news call Peta Credlins sections editorials which is a synonym for opinion piece. It is her opinion. And yes I have made an assumption you are right wing based on the derogotorory terms you throw at people that have a more social democrat political view. You can deny it or be ashamed of what yours are if you want to, but I am happy to own what my political leanings are. Someone who has spent as much time and energy talking up Trump as you have probably does actually agree with some of the things he says and does and you are too ashamed to admit that on here so you say it was a way to get Reepbot to like him again. You are someone who wanted the wall built. You couldn't even be bothered voting yes on something that should not have been something we needed to be voting on in the first place. I may be left wing but at least I give a shit about the people in the world around me and I am not at all ashamed of that.

tenor.gif

tumblr_np9sgto5zN1ql5yr7o1_400.gifv

Isee feels challenged. That's fine..

Labelling something 'propaganda' without an explanation showing how discredits you.

Did you want me to provide sources or something like that? Did you want me to write a thousand words on the toxic propaganda of sky news? What would satisfy you, beach?

Did you want me to provide sources or something like that? Did you want me to write a thousand words on the toxic propaganda of sky news? What would satisfy you, beach?

I'm challenging you on what you posted. If I claimed "Tina Arena CDs are propaganda" would you not challenge me on that?

Back