Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I watched the news today with Victoria's roadmap out of lockdown, and yes as i've said before it seems now that we are just following the guidelines set out in the "national strategy". It seems that both Melbourne and Sydney are in a race to try and vaccinate as many as possible and see who can open up first. You can see here the premiers now are just puppets following the national strategy guidelines from the federal government.

Pretty much you heard Dan Andrews mention today that he had spoken with the PM Scott Morrison and that people have had plenty of time to get vaccinated by now and well for those that choose not to will basically suffer the consequences. Seems such a great national strategy. Who needs to mandate vaccination when you can threaten them with their health when everything opens up come hell or high water...

I even heard that they also have made an assumption in this strategy that possibly 2,200 people will also die from this national strategy (i'm not sure if he meant these deaths are only in Victoria or if this number is for NSW and/or rest of Australia also?). Oh but don't stress as Dan said this is only an "assumption" of the deaths forecast it could possibly be less or maybe more... Oh thanks that's great news to hear?

Good luck to us all!

I’m embarrassed to be Australian.

Even more embarrassed by the people who support this corrupt Victorian Government.

I wonder if Daniel Andrews will lose the union vote in the next election? Not that it matters, because he'll be re-elected anyway.

I wonder if Daniel Andrews will lose the union vote in the next election? Not that it matters, because he'll be re-elected anyway.

I think both the major parties will lose votes next election for different reasons. Andrews doing himself no favours with construction workers or others who are fed up with his lockdowns and vaccine mandates. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I think both the major parties will lose votes next election for different reasons. Andrews doing himself no favours with construction workers or others who are fed up with his lockdowns and vaccine mandates. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Hopefully it's a fair election.

Back