Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

OGC.e0630bd7aceb181512fd850ccea33ab6

ssssooooo, NSW is hitting 1,400+/day and Glady the-bin-chicken has now tapped out of daily live updates.

How, do we the people, get these do-nothing losers out of govt before an election?

On the flipside, we've been germ free here up near QLD & are coming out of the lockdowns tonight! woot-woot!

I am not able to come back to Australia. My mum is moving to a Home. The government will not let me in. Is this ok? I have been locked out for two years now. Stressed,

Big long distant ((((hugs)))) mooseface x

Was germany the country you are in? Does australia have an embassy with people where you are that still give a crap about helping Australians like yourself? As the others said, these rules for the "haves" v "have nots" is shitting me to tears. Soo fucked up.

OGC.e0630bd7aceb181512fd850ccea33ab6

ssssooooo, NSW is hitting 1,400+/day and Glady the-bin-chicken has now tapped out of daily live updates.

How, do we the people, get these do-nothing losers out of govt before an election?

On the flipside, we've been germ free here up near QLD & are coming out of the lockdowns tonight! woot-woot!
I feel for you NSW and Victorian peeps whose numbers are escalating daily.
Even Gladys Bin-chicken knows it stinks.
image.png.6271afb99da86847c4ef3cbced2a97b3.png

Rita Panahi said "it's becoming more and more likely that people from New South Wales will be able to go to the UK, Paris, all around the world before they're able to cross the border into Queensland."

Rita Panahi said "it's becoming more and more likely that people from New South Wales will be able to go to the UK, Paris, all around the world before they're able to cross the border into Queensland."

Well as you are the official nightclubs expert on this forum wouldn't you say this is better as the nightclubs in the UK and Paris would be better than the nightclubs in Queensland?

It's exercising too much control for me. Soon Tasmanians will be probably forced to wear masks everywhere under the threat of jail or being beaten by jackboot thugs with badges.

Just another way Australia is becoming a police state.

It's exercising too much control for me. Soon Tasmanians will be probably forced to wear masks everywhere under the threat of jail or being beaten by jackboot thugs with badges.

Just another way Australia is becoming a police state.
Oh boo hoo. Dog forbid anyone wants to protect the broader public from a nasty disease. Get over it.

This will only become more and more common in the future. We may learn to live with covid, but can we learn to live with police brutality? I hope the answer to that is no, but now I'm not so sure. Especially the fucking pathetically weak way people have accepted their freedoms being taken away from them by these authoritarians with a saviour complex and their circus trained jackboot thugs.

I like Peta.

I don't agree with her all the time.

But she's an intelligent woman sharing her views in a male-dominated political field.

Doesn't matter if you're on the left or right. I think it's good to see women involved in political discussions.

Interesting that some people on the left are only supportive of women who agree with them politically.

But when it's an educated conservative woman they can get quite nasty about them.

I like Peta.

I don't agree with her all the time.

But she's an intelligent woman sharing her views in a male-dominated political field.

Doesn't matter if you're on the left or right. I think it's good to see women involved in political discussions.

Interesting that some people on the left are only supportive of women who agree with them politically.

But when it's an educated conservative woman they can get quite nasty about them.

Do I fall under the person on the left who only agrees with women when we share the same political views?

I'm just trying to work out if you're making a general accusation or a pointed accusation against posters here.

Back