Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Not the factors that the voters look at.

If past elections during COVID times were taken into consideration, it would be all about the standard of “keeping us safe” and the distrust of the opposition.

Well I hope Daniel gets back in.

Well I hope Daniel gets back in.

He will.

Victoria is an ALP state. If you look at past elections (Federal and State), majority have been ALP votes.

Thank god that there are smarter states like NSW and WA ensuring that we have an LNP national government.

Standards should be higher if you want to run a major state like Victoria. Maybe Dan Andrews would do okay with Tasmania or SA but he's not convincing enough of a leader in my opinion. I doubt all the premiers' jobs are equal in difficulty. QLD has also mostly had it easy. How well could they actually do if they were bringing in similar amounts of people into the country as NSW?

Standards should be higher if you want to run a major state like Victoria. Maybe Dan Andrews would do okay with Tasmania or SA but he's not convincing enough of a leader in my opinion. I doubt all the premiers' jobs are equal in difficulty. QLD has also mostly had it easy. How well could they actually do if they were bringing in similar amounts of people into the country as NSW?

He's more convincing than Credlin.

Back