Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I do feel for those people that believe that Covid was all a hoax to make Trump look bad, because they will be confused on how he can have caught a hoax virus.

Reactions: kxk
Yes he has been such an arrogant fool.
Massive understatement but yes he is.
I do feel for those people that believe that Covid was all a hoax to make Trump look bad, because they will be confused on how he can have caught a hoax virus.
You are a very compassionate person Isee. I have no sympathy for them. Where are their eyes, ears and critical thinking? Do they think the whole world was victim to this hoax also?

120655906_10158464157924526_585100294269237662_n.jpg

You can tell why Covid has spread so much in the USA watching what is happening with the Trumps and other political figues and white house officials. Anyone who has been in contact with anyone who was at that event where at the whitehouse rose garden or anything since then should be isolating for 14 days to make sure they are not infectious. But if they have tested negative they are taking it as a sign they can go out in public. Biden should not be campaigning by going out, nor should Pence. Online yeah sure, but not in person. And I am not even going to go into Donnie taking a ride today.

Heaven help us now
The turd is out and high on mega steroids, and other med cocktails
Someone surely must have the power to have him take a break until he comes off any meds
At least any mood and perception, mind altering meds
Ever had to take steroids?
Have had to take mild steroids at times to treat pain with a chronic illness
Refuse to take them for longer than 3-7 days now
Make you feel a bit crazy and quite snappy
They can at first make you feel so much better and strong

Never knew this was a Trump thread now.

Speaking of, what happened to the US Election Thread? Seems to have vanished.

Oh no! I can't believe this - well, I can.
I wonder if he actually had it at all.
This is going to make the crazies go even more crazy!

Apologies to @Affable for the Trump reference but the following clip is relevant because he DOES have COVID-19 and it supports @kxk concerns re his mental health with the ridiculous message he is trying to get across to the gullible out there. Truly frightening!

Never knew this was a Trump thread now.

Speaking of, what happened to the US Election Thread? Seems to have vanished.

Yes I also noticed this thread went missing around the same time as @Dystopia and @Beach went missing? I am assuming something happened in that thread which I missed?

Back onto Donald Trump and coronavirus, wow what a superman hey? This man is invincible? Beats coronavirus in a matter of days then goes back to the white house without an even itchy throat or runny nose? Did he really ever even have coronavirus? One wonders... :cautious:

I mean c'mon even a common cold or flu lasts around 1 week, this guy beats the nastiest of them all in just a few days, what a miracle! Or he's just a really lucky guy!

Anyway if he really did have COVID-19 and it seems now that they have all these miracle cures and medicines why aren't they being used more in the hospital system with thousands dying of this horrible virus everyday? Or it seems that these "special" cures, medicines and/or procedures are only for the elite rich and famous? It raises alot of questions doesn't it?

Also what's the news on his wife? Didn't she also contract COVID-19? I haven't heard anything about her condition at all?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the nsw/Qld border will never be fully open with this whole 28 straight days of no community transmission in nsw.

Three days in and it seems the fortnightly target of 5 a day is dead in the water. The average now needs to be 3.5 a day over the next eleven days.

Back