Skip to main content

The Verdict

...hahaha!... thanks jessy_girl... (I guess) lol!... with #10 I could just sit at my desk and watch it all day over and over and over again lol!... I so wish that I was Sylvia right at that moment... he wouldn't have got back up for weeks lol!... he is such a mambey-pambey wuss isn't he?... cheers.

10. When he knew a slap was coming but still wasn’t ready.

anigif_original-14948-1444620626-4.gif
anigif_original-grid-image-29850-1444620766-4.gif
Deb Knight, not Sylvia and she's as bad as Karl. She always leans into her co-host invading their space and interrupts in interviews and comes across as either stupid or a know all.

Deb Knight, not Sylvia and she's as bad as Karl. She always leans into her co-host invading their space and interrupts in interviews and comes across as either stupid or a know all.

...haha!... and so it is... thanks for the correction Khun Khun... yeah she can be a bit like that now that you mention it... cheers.

Sorry, can't take Karl seriously. Think he knows it. At the front meeting table he does this forward lean as if to build credibility. Like he's standing over an interviewee on tippy toes while seated to force the 'serious' questions.
On top of that, the set design looks like 'it's all about me'. Wouldn't be surprised if he got final approval on it.

Anyway, did I forget to mention how much I love Karl? :vomit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back