Skip to main content

The Verdict

Nope and don't intend to. Everyone is hating on this show on social media. I reckon 500k tops.

No plans to watch it, although I did see a few minutes of that psychology woman who's on Today a lot giving Mark Latham a blast.

Sounds like it was a freaking mess. Not interested watching anything that gives Mark Latham a microphone.

Apparently the ratings were 522k and Goggle Box was 559K

...I have said part of this on 'Dear Channel 9' thread that I believe that Channel 9 came up with this show to appease Karl Stiffynodick's massive ego to be honest... I believe that he wanted a show of his own so that he didn't have to share the lime-light with all of his cohorts on the 'Today' show... I can imagine him approaching the Channel 9 executives and stamping his feet and wailing like a little kid until he got his way in the end... I think that Stiffynodick knows that because the ratings are sliding big time against 'Sunrise' that it's only just a matter of time before he is dumped from that show altogether...

...I also believe that the Channel 9 executives have already planned to do that and are desperate to hang onto their 'Gold Logie' winner for whatever it is worth hence the reason for the new show ... I don't think that this show will succeed at all mainly because most people are just plain sick and tired of Stiffynodick altogether... after all... couldn't HE be the reason for everyone not watching 'Today' anymore?... it's not hard to figure out is it?...

...this show might have succeeded with anyone else at the helm but him!... what about his brother Peter?... at least he has some credibility as a journalist... as soon as any real journalist has anything to do with hosting a morning show of any type they lose any credibility that they had when it comes to being taken seriously again in my book... Stiffynodick has probably come to realise this and is trying to see if this new show can get that back for him but it won't last that long for him to find out methinks... too little too late for sure... when this show fails and Stiffynodick is sacked from the 'Today' show I am really hoping that he then fades into oblivion... I can't stand the doofus!... cheers.

...I have said part of this on 'Dear Channel 9' thread that I believe that Channel 9 came up with this show to appease Karl Stiffynodick's massive ego to be honest... I believe that he wanted a show of his own so that he didn't have to share the lime-light with all of his cohorts on the 'Today' show... I can imagine him approaching the Channel 9 executives and stamping his feet and wailing like a little kid until he got his way in the end... I think that Stiffynodick knows that because the ratings are sliding big time against 'Sunrise' that it's only just a matter of time before he is dumped from that show altogether...

...I also believe that the Channel 9 executives have already planned to do that and are desperate to hang onto their 'Gold Logie' winner for whatever it is worth hence the reason for the new show ... I don't think that this show will succeed at all mainly because most people are just plain sick and tired of Stiffynodick altogether... after all... couldn't HE be the reason for everyone not watching 'Today' anymore?... it's not hard to figure out is it?...

...this show might have succeeded with anyone else at the helm but him!... what about his brother Peter?... at least he has some credibility as a journalist... as soon as any real journalist has anything to do with hosting a morning show of any type they lose any credibility that they had when it comes to being taken seriously again in my book... Stiffynodick has probably come to realise this and is trying to see if this new show can get that back for him but it won't last that long for him to find out methinks... too little too late for sure... when this show fails and Stiffynodick is sacked from the 'Today' show I am really hoping that he then fades into oblivion... I can't stand the doofus!... cheers.
Hello you. I have interest in Karl or his verdict just wanted to say hi to you! Hope you and Mrs Sticky are doing well.

Hello you. I have interest in Karl or his verdict just wanted to say hi to you! Hope you and Mrs Sticky are doing well.

...hey Willoughby!... how are you my friend?... I am doing really well but am still having Physio to fix up my left leg from that stroke because I still do have a slight limp because of a tight leg muscle that has not recovered so well but I am progressing fine with it... thankyou so much for asking... that's very kind of you to ask... I'm trusting that everything is going well for you too my friend?... cheers.

...hey Willoughby!... how are you my friend?... I am doing really well but am still having Physio to fix up my left leg from that stroke because I still do have a slight limp because of a tight leg muscle that has not recovered so well but I am progressing fine with it... thankyou so much for asking... that's very kind of you to ask... I'm trusting that everything is going well for you too my friend?... cheers.
Yep, all good, busy as a bee! Work hard at physio (my sister is a physio - they can get really bossy!). Will see you around the threads, I am watching The Bachelorette, first time. God I miss BB! Take care xx

I have zero time for Latham, and therefore zero time for this show. If they're thinking they can just go straight for the controversy, I don't think it'll last too long.

...hahaha!... thanks jessy_girl... (I guess) lol!... with #10 I could just sit at my desk and watch it all day over and over and over again lol!... I so wish that I was Sylvia right at that moment... he wouldn't have got back up for weeks lol!... he is such a mambey-pambey wuss isn't he?... cheers.

10. When he knew a slap was coming but still wasn’t ready.

anigif_original-14948-1444620626-4.gif
anigif_original-grid-image-29850-1444620766-4.gif

Back