Skip to main content

The Speccy Awards 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
am willing to send dick pics to those who vote ;)

giphy.gif

... May the best persona win!

That would have to be you. I mean, the effort you've put into this whole Tralala thang surely trumps the whole suite of Humphrey Parks in a Vox Pop Lane with Bono stuff ya had going before.

Like, your current persona even appears to be surprisingly and reasonably intelligent, as well as even able to engage in a discussion and hold their own and without even the slightest bit of resorting to storming off in some sort of virtual pouty sulk.

Is that because this time around it's a group effort involving a shared account ?

A pity you're yet to steeplechase the hurdle that involves actually confessing to liking Tony Abbott though. A bit of a fail in your acting skills there. :D

I must admit that I'm slightly curious as to who are you using for the odd shard happy snap and voice samples.

Anyhoo, my persona, although far less likely to win anything, is far easier to maintain than yours.

Why ?

Coz it's actually me and living the truth is much simpler than trying to live a lie. :D

Anyhoo++ just as well love is blindness, eh ?

(Dunno bout you, but I was there and up close to the stage on the Left of all places that warm night way back in 1993)

Magic stuff from Dave there ...

regarDS

Last edited:
Ewwwww.

Why did we get moved to the wastelands where no one ever goes.

Where is The Speccy Awards thread now please, for voting. I only visit the Daily Thread and 3-4 others. I dont know where the wastelands are. Thanks for a point in the right direction.

That would have to be you. I mean, the effort you've put into this whole Tralala thang surely trumps the whole suite of Humphrey Parks in a Vox Pop Lane with Bono stuff ya had going before.

Like, your current persona even appears to be surprisingly and reasonably intelligent, as well as even able to engage in a discussion and hold their own and without even the slightest bit of resorting to storming off in some sort of virtual pouty sulk.

Is that because this time around it's a group effort involving a shared account ?

A pity you're yet to steeplechase the hurdle that involves actually confessing to liking Tony Abbott though. A bit of a fail in your acting skills there. :D

I must admit that I'm slightly curious as to who are you using for the odd shard happy snap and voice samples.

Anyhoo, my persona, although far less likely to win anything, is far easier to maintain than yours.

Why ?

Coz it's actually me and living the truth is much simpler than trying to live a lie. :D

Anyhoo++ just as well love is blindness, eh ?

(Dunno bout you, but I was there and up close to the stage on the Left of all places that warm night way back in 1993)

Magic stuff from Dave there ...

regarDS
In 1993 I was in the midst of a raging drug addiction, and doing what ever it took to make money to feed my habit, so I missed U2 that time round.

But I do like Tony Abbottt.

While I didn't actually vote for him, I think so far he is doing a great job. My partners (when I say partners, I mean the numerous posters I have who log in pretending to be me) and I are certainly not worse off having Liberal in power.

I am a swing voter, and while I didn't buy what he was selling at election time, if there was an election called tomorrow, I would vote for him.

On a more serious note, thanks for the compliment regarding my intelligence. I have learned alot since joining my first BB forum on the 10 site all those years ago. I honestly didn't know my there from my they're to begin with. There is no way I could have successfully completed my EN's without first learning how to read and write in forums.

One two back to you. I find you so much more enjoyable to read when your not using your qool/green nazi/lolz lingo.

As far as the voice clip, I just dragged a born and bred low income bogan who is desperatley trying to reeducate herself in off the street and paid her $20 to talk while I recorded. Wasn't it obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back