Skip to main content

The Reepbot Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

My favourite new movie this year is clue. The 1985 comedy mystery entertained me from start to finish. Plus I enjoyed the mansion setting.

My new favourite television show this year is the Mary Tyler Moore Show. Tbh it was between this and McMillan and Wife because I like a seventies mystery. However the last season of McMillan and Wife where there is no wife let's it down. That show missed something when Susan St James left.

But the Mary Tyler Moore Show, even with a couple of cast changes, still maintained it's wit and warmth throughout it's entire run.

My new favourite song this year is What Have I Done To Deserve This by the pet shop boys featuring Dusty Springfield. For some reason the soul of Dusty and the eighties sound of the pet shop boys just work together to create magic. I can't explain art, and I shouldn't have to, I can only feel it.and I felt this. When I first heard it I didn't think much of it, but then it sort of grew on me.

Beach gets both the best and worst alias this year. Best because they managed to fool so many people. And most likely would still be posting if they didn't go all bigoted. Worst because they might have just logged into their other username for all they effort they took lol

It was a tough decision, and I was pacing around my room thinking of who to give this award to, but I feel that the meglos award for outstanding meglos in the field of meglos has to go to this person. Throughout the year they've shown outstanding meglos values, so I think it's fair that this award goes to @Meglos.

My new favourite song this year is What Have I Done To Deserve This by the pet shop boys featuring Dusty Springfield. For some reason the soul of Dusty and the eighties sound of the pet shop boys just work together to create magic. I can't explain art, and I shouldn't have to, I can only feel it.and I felt this. When I first heard it I didn't think much of it, but then it sort of grew on me.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee, Finally some music common ground
I love pet Shop Boys almost as much as you love Tina
And that track especially is just brilliant
I got a bit obsessed with music of the 80s/90s featuring someone wonderful from the past
Ronnie from the Ronettes and ex Mrs Spector did one I have forgotten now
I have a collection of girl groups from the 60s, love them, I even have a Christmas Spector Album
I became a fan of that genre when a boyfriend took me to a surprise concert, Gladys Night and the Pips, OMG her voice
So anyway that Pet Shop track was my favourite driving across the Nullabor music, on repeat, boyfriend hated it:)
poetry its a lost artform

like soup
No, it just hides in songs, rapps and Unis.....and live poetry pub nights
It is such a perfect art
I am reading a Steven Fry book about poetry
As a teenager I poured out my heart in bad poetry, kept me sane in an insane family

that american aesthetic in the seventies looks quite interesting
Saturday Night Fever style? Grimey and dirty looking with huge lapels, and then zap Disco?

Happy new year reepbot @Columbo

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee, Finally some music common ground
I love pet Shop Boys almost as much as you love Tina
And that track especially is just brilliant
I got a bit obsessed with music of the 80s/90s featuring someone wonderful from the past
Ronnie from the Ronettes and ex Mrs Spector did one I have forgotten now
I have a collection of girl groups from the 60s, love them, I even have a Christmas Spector Album
I became a fan of that genre when a boyfriend took me to a surprise concert, Gladys Night and the Pips, OMG her voice
So anyway that Pet Shop track was my favourite driving across the Nullabor music, on repeat, boyfriend hated it:)

No, it just hides in songs, rapps and Unis.....and live poetry pub nights
It is such a perfect art
I am reading a Steven Fry book about poetry
As a teenager I poured out my heart in bad poetry, kept me sane in an insane family

Saturday Night Fever style? Grimey and dirty looking with huge lapels, and then zap Disco?

Happy new year reepbot @Columbo

Happy new year.

I was thinking more California seventies stuff like the bionic woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back