Skip to main content

The Reepbot Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the important thing about the whole on a break thing wasn't the break thing but the fact that Ross didn't respect Rachel in her new career in fashion.

But I found Ross to be the funniest character after he broke up with Rachel in season three and before he had a baby with her in season Eight.

Though to be honest most of the friends there were running on fumes. They really should have ended it at the end of season seven with Chandler and Monica getting married

Though Rachel and Ross somehow have the best, or some of the best chemistry I've seen on tv. On paper they shouldn't work but somehow they do.

I think because Jennifer manages to imbue Rachel with a sense of kindness and normality to what could have been a caricature

I have decided not to write down what I watch from now on. Let my viewing instincts guide me because they've never failed me before. Unlike arming mishit sorcery

As always, look forward to them with great anticipation.
I dont care what the awards are, i just know you will report them with admirable aplomb.
I will take great heed and interest.

Columbo awards will happen after midnight tonight, Qld time as I live on the sunny gold coast. Though it is raining now

Categories are

My favourite new movie of the year

My favourite new tv show of the year

My favourite new song of the year

My favourite new book of the year

Best alias of the year

Worst alias of the year

The meglos of the year

Post of the year

Thread of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.