The real skye

Frankyfurt

So it's obvious skye has a massive fan base.
And big brother promotes her so much. Is it because they want her to stay in as she brings in the votes (money) ?

Like what the hell is this?

image.jpg

3 housemates that have left have all said that big brother doesn't show the other side of skye ....

Interesting

fcuk_the_toxicity

So it's obvious skye has a massive fan base.
And big brother promotes her so much. Is it because they want her to stay in as she brings in the votes (money) ?

Like what the hell is this?

View attachment 45004

3 housemates that have left have all said that big brother doesn't show the other side of skye ....

Interesting
True....interesting....
Or the 3 housemates are just jealous that she is still in and they know we don't get live feeds so the ex-housemates can dsay what they want and we wouldn't know any different...

Moral of the story? If we had 24/7 live feeds we wouldn't be having these forum topics.

YoungTune

We sorta saw the other side of her when she had that argument with Lawson tho

They promote her because she is the most popular housemate

BUT i do agree that it's sad that they are promoting the show using her ASSets.

It's hot though

S

solaris13

of course they would be promoting their most popular housemate, its common sense and smart from a business perspective. pity about their work methods. not complaining though aha

Cass0907

I commented on that on facebook and they marked it as spam.

The comment I wrote? "Enough with Skye's bottom. We have seen it before. Show us something different."

Such spam. I'm surprised I didn't get banned from Facebook for the vulgarity of my post.

chiclet

The comment I wrote? "Enough with Skye's bottom. We have seen it before. Show us something different."

Such spam. I'm surprised I didn't get banned from Facebook for the vulgarity of my post.

That reads as if you were angling for an x-ray of her kidneys.

twoone12

Nearly everything I comment on on Facebook gets 'greyed out' now, even on the BB posts. This means only my friends can see my comment and not anyone else. It's really annoying, I want the people who run BB to see my comments.. Not my fricken friends

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Don't worry - Most voters are straight girls, some jealous. They wouldn't be voting for Skye when her ass is advertised.

Estelle.Landy

Former housemate
This season is bi-polar... One minute 9 are boasting a "Family friendly" time slot etc... Next they are purposefully doing shizz like this.

No, I do not think it's fair that the "most popular" housemate gets the most air time - this is a CONTEST that is supposed to be FAIRLY placed to the public so the PUBLIC can make a decision on who they love the most with all housemates getting air time.

GAhhhh this is my pet hate and completely grinds my gears!! ARGSDHKJHSFIDS