Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

I have no idea of her mental state.

Though a quick look at google of her smiling seems to indicate that she doesn't do that because she is bad at it. Kind of like me.

Weird Sophie tried to be funny. But I guess that's what they do in these award shows. I wonder if her delivery was off or just bad jokes? Or maybe both.

This tennis charity fun fund raising event on now is very entertaining.....Nadal looks so hot
They are all having such fun and miked up

hughsey, we have a problem is back on tonight. and the problem is not just how Dave Hughes actually has his own show, but why king tommy little isn't hosting it instead.

Watching bits and pieces of the live Oscars, when I get a break from packing shit

Best bit I have seen is everybody avoiding stupid Sonya on the red carpet - ah an Aussie takes pity on her, sweet of Rebel who looks amazing.

M&M did a performance, but why exactly did LoseYourself win an oscar before?

OOO lala
Parasite just won best director

Sounds like a very weird and wonderful movie that may break the language barrier & get best movie
Sth Korea, would be a huge leap forward

OOO lala
Parasite just won best director

Sounds like a very weird and wonderful movie that may break the language barrier & get best movie
Sth Korea, would be a huge leap forward

Yeah I finally got around to seeing it last week. I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: kxk
Yay. Adam Lambert + Brian May time on Fire Fight Australia. Good work boys.

And now Fred back from the dead with his crowd warmup. "F*** you" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kxk
Brian must have gotten the better of them....he made them play Hammer to Fall :yuck:

This concert is very beatiful
wish they would do one in Melbourne
Been packing & moving with this blasting
I really love 5 SOS, talented kids
Love seeing icehouse big favourite
Great atmosphere

I recorded the whole thing so I could just watch the good bits, which were great. Good work all round for a great cause. I hope Celeste is allowed to use the money.
@reepbot did you see Tina? Her Divinyls tribute was good.

I missed it. The run through said she was on at ten to six but when I switched on Ronan Keating was performing. So they must have swapped.

She was on that same hour, just after Ronan.
She did The Machine's Breaking Down (so she doesn't hate her first album anymore), Chains, Heaven Help My Heart and Boys In Town by Divinyls.

A pity I missed it, but I'm sure there will be many more chances for me to listen to the greatest singer of all time Tina Arena.

Back